For sale: Official Taylor Swift merch

skwonderfactory

Hello Swifties!

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I have to sale a few of my official merch items.

Photos gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/ZCMrokc

• The cardigan, folklore album, size XL/2 XL. This has been worn for 10 minutes maximum and is in like new condition. $280 shipped (somewhat negotiable) in the continental U.S.

• “I’d never walk Cornelia Street again” black t-shirt, size XL. This was worn once for a few hours but I have washed it and it is in amazing condition. This has noticeable cat hairs that will be 100% be completely removed and the t-shirt will be ironed before being sent out. $80 shipped in the continental U.S.

• reputation Stadium Tour VIP box. 100% complete and in like new condition. I have flipped through the hardcover book once, and have never opened the CD and other items. $150 shipped in the continental U.S.

1989 Japan Tour Edition. 100% complete and brand new except for the original plastic wrapping is gone. I have never played the CD nor never opened the two sets of polaroids, and have only flipped through the English booklet once. $100 shipped in the continental U.S.

All items are from a smoke-free home. I can ship internationally with tracking and insurance but only at the buyer’s expense. Please message me to purchase, with any questions, for more photos, and/or to just geek out like a Swiftie.

PayPal Goods and Services only please (buyer covers the fees) and I have multiple references I can provide.

Thank you and have a good day!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.