• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• BnPac

• Jagger

• professor2000

9 hours ago, BANKS said:

ok DEADASS, i do NOT care enough about LeToya enough to make this up: 

she was a guest speaker at an event i attended years ago and she told us that Beyoncé had a routine in high school. apparently, she would wake LeToya up at 5am and they’d meet at the school track in high heels and power walk/run while doing vocal warm ups and harmonies to perfect their singing voices and vocal sustainability. :jonny6:

Definitely heard her say this before too.  Crazy work ethic! 

10 hours ago, BANKS said:

ok DEADASS, i do NOT care enough about LeToya enough to make this up: 

she was a guest speaker at an event i attended years ago and she told us that Beyoncé had a routine in high school. apparently, she would wake LeToya up at 5am and they’d meet at the school track in high heels and power walk/run while doing vocal warm ups and harmonies to perfect their singing voices and vocal sustainability. :jonny6:

Bey is such a beast! I love her work ethic. You really can't be as great as she is without a killer routine. 

On 8/20/2022 at 1:16 AM, Julia Fox said:

I believe all of the girls have said of Bey but it’s sad that she isn’t as invested as she was in her early days with DC… would love to see an album written by her and maybe 2 or 3 more people… i would be here for it considering how the lyrics of this latest album are very mediocre 

Well, things are different now. She has her own company, Chloe&Halle, three kids and husband. I don't think she has the time to really sit down, get inspired and write a song. Besides, working and co-writing with others allow her to explore something she hasn't done before. 

On 8/20/2022 at 3:45 AM, *-ChriZ-* said:

The difference between Bey and the big legends like Madonna, MJ, Janet, Tina, etc:

They became singers/entertainers either because they desperately wanted to make it and make a living out of it to survive (see Tina and Madonna) or because of external forces that pushed them into the limelight (Jackson siblings). Bey however always had the determination to be great first and foremost and follow her own passion. She is a TRUE musician and artist at heart and always has been. 

That's why she just gets better with age, that's why she doesnt cave in under extraordinary pressure, that's why she remains classy, that's why she STILL to this day strive to deliver better music, better videos, better concepts. She is one of a kind and time will show all the naysayers that Bey is the ultimate deal. 

That is why we never seen her having a meltdown. I love that now she just silent and ignore her controversy. 

On 8/19/2022 at 2:18 PM, Jagger said:

Right lmfaoooo. She is just trying to stay in her good graces for a chance at some scraps. Bey has been proven to be a fraudulent "writer" time and time again. I doubt she has ever written a single song 

Shut up racist head

OT: Wbk Bey is a songwriting legend, and if you buy into the 'fraud allegations', I'm just sorry for you. Take a listen at Renaissance and that's great proof of her songwriting.  :sorry:

On 8/24/2022 at 2:58 AM, MrLovett said:

What are you mixed about?

I’m mixed race 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.