Former Destiny's Child member LeToya Luckett exposes Beyoncé's songwriting

Lovett

8 hours ago, BnPac said:

When was she homeless? :huh:

The only member that was kicked out was Farrah. LeToya and LaTavia left. 

No they didn’t. They found out they were out of the group when the Say My Name video premiered :rip: 

Edited by Mezter

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• BnPac

• Jagger

• professor2000

4 hours ago, LesFleur said:

LeToya is the only member along with Beyonce to have a #1 US album and Plat. debut.

But Kelly has a lot more and bigger worldwide hits. Dilemma and When Love Takes Over are just as big as Beyonce's biggest hits, plus songs like Stole, Work, Like This, Commander and Motivation.

LeToya has out-peaked Michelle with her first 2 albums, but Michelle's last album out-peaked LeToya's.

It's hard to compare their careers as Bey and Kelly focused on music, whilst Michelle and LeToya also did, but focused just as much on acting - Michelle moreso on theatre and LeToya on the big screen.

LeToya has been in big movies and series (Preacher's Wife, Killers, Greenleaf for instance), whilst Michelle has led Broadway and West-End productions in between albums, making history as the first black/African-American lead in Chicago on the West End.

All 4 of them have albums and singles charting worldwide. All of their solo albums have hit the BB200. They've all  had albums and singles chart in the US, Japan, UK and elswhere in Europe.

Easily, the best-performing girl group of all time in terms of solo career achievements.

Yup!

Catch Michelle as the Bestselling Author/Keynote Speaker at self-help conferences around the world (new gospel collab w/ Travis Malloy coming soon), LaTavia managing professional boxers, Kelly in her new movie The Curse Of Bridge Hollow for Netflix, LeToya in Power Book III: Raising Kanan on STARZ, and Beyoncé on the BB200/BBHot 100. All of them are thriving in this season, and all of them get royalties whenever respective tracks from TWOTW or Destiny Fulfilled are sampled. :clap3:

So glad all 5 wrote on their projects.

12 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I remember when she was kicked out of the group, pure DRAMA... everyone was talking about it. Sigh.. those were the days. :allears:

They were NOT kicked out.

6 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

They were NOT kicked out.

They were indeed, lol.  

Farrah was the only one that left on her own accord.  

13 hours ago, Jagger said:

Again with the bullying and hurtful comments. Do you ever get tired? 

Alright I'm leaving. Leave me alone. It's so vile getting treated like this and called names. I don't call you guys names. Why can't we just be nice. I'm dead serious 

:rip:

The way y’all always let the troll grab the reins of Bey threads instead of leaving him to argue with the voices in his head  :huh:

7 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Yup!

Catch Michelle as the Bestselling Author/Keynote Speaker at self-help conferences around the world (new gospel collab w/ Travis Malloy coming soon), LaTavia managing professional boxers, Kelly in her new movie The Curse Of Bridge Hollow for Netflix, LeToya in Power Book III: Raising Kanan on STARZ, and Beyoncé on the BB200/BBHot 100. All of them are thriving in this season, and all of them get royalties whenever respective tracks from TWOTW or Destiny Fulfilled are sampled. :clap3:

So glad all 5 wrote on their projects.

Their DC catalogue is still streaming and selling well, so they don't even need the sample cheques :ahh:

I do wish LaTavia would give us a cute R&B/Soul single

WaaiiiiiiiiTTTT new Michelle music finally? I can't take. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

PyU5.gif

Edited by LesFleur

i guess the songs she wrote weren't good considering she had to buy other songwriters' songs and pay for a credit :deadvision:

1 hour ago, Young Volcanoes said:

i guess the songs she wrote weren't good considering she had to buy other songwriters' songs and pay for a credit :deadvision:

This really made sense in your head?

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

This really made sense in your head?

let's ask beyonce' :giraffe:

5 hours ago, LesFleur said:

Their DC catalogue is still streaming and selling well, so they don't even need the sample cheques :ahh:

I do wish LaTavia would give us a cute R&B/Soul single

WaaiiiiiiiiTTTT new Michelle music finally? I can't take. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

PyU5.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChXZa6uuw7T/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 hours ago, Young Volcanoes said:

let's ask beyonce' :giraffe:

As opposed to the other members of the group and songwriters who worked with her? :gaycat6: We already know she wrote the majority of DC’s biggest hits by herself. Which is why it’s such a kii watching ATRL lie about her songwriting. 

Love her or hate her, Beyonce was the hardest working person in the business for years. Yes she had help (like every successful artist), but she hustled her ass nonstop for everything she earned. 

Sh*t like this needs to go just as far and further than the Ne-Yo/"Irreplaceable" nonsense. So many people try to discredit this woman and she performs and works at a level that no one else in the industry does. She's unparalleled. 

2 hours ago, Body Talk said:

Sh*t like this needs to go just as far and further than the Ne-Yo/"Irreplaceable" nonsense. So many people try to discredit this woman and she performs and works at a level that no one else in the industry does. She's unparalleled. 

:clap3: The need to tear this woman down is insane.

I think Beyoncé was much more involved in the writing of DC songs (and the songs from her debut album) than she is now. I don't think she's written that much since her debut. I'm talking about ACTUALLY writing the song (melody / lyrics), not production, harmonies, etc.

But there's no denying Beyoncé has always been a hard worker and has a strong work ethic.

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

:toofunny3: She was so cute.

Aww. :heart2:

And she is so serious. 

Also she hadn't taken the sun in a while, she looks as white as a ghost. 

ok DEADASS, i do NOT care enough about LeToya enough to make this up: 

she was a guest speaker at an event i attended years ago and she told us that Beyoncé had a routine in high school. apparently, she would wake LeToya up at 5am and they’d meet at the school track in high heels and power walk/run while doing vocal warm ups and harmonies to perfect their singing voices and vocal sustainability. :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.