Former Destiny's Child member LeToya Luckett exposes Beyoncé's songwriting

Lovett

1 hour ago, Jagger said:

Right lmfaoooo. She is just trying to stay in her good graces for a chance at some scraps. Bey has been proven to be a fraudulent "writer" time and time again. I doubt she has ever written a single song 

The way you're scrambling. :lmao: It must be hard continually having your delusional narrative just stomped and stomped by people with actual first hand experience. :toofunny3:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• BnPac

• Jagger

• professor2000

3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The way you're scrambling. :lmao: It must be hard continually having your delusional narrative just stomped and stomped by people with actual first hand experience. :toofunny3:

Yeah and the industry execs I know have firsthand experience :lmao: you made zero points and you attacking my character is very telling 

Just now, Jagger said:

Yeah and the industry execs I know have firsthand experience :lmao: you made zero points and you attacking my character is very telling 

You're still pretending to know industry execs? :deadbanana4: I'm sure we'll believe you, notorious troll Jagger, as opposed to the many people with first hand experience stating to the contrary. :gaycat6: Very telling that you're still clinging to lies, whilst more people continue to set your narrative on fire. :heart2:

Are Ya'll like 12? Both Latavia and LaToya have never really had a problem with Beyonce, it was only Matthew Knowles(her father) that they had a problem with... Its not shocking at all they'd say something positive about Beyonce. 

Edited by RainDreamer

3 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Yeah and the industry execs I know have firsthand experience

You are such a troll :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

You're still pretending to know industry execs? :deadbanana4: I'm sure we'll believe you, notorious troll Jagger, as opposed to the many people with first hand experience stating to the contrary. :gaycat6: Very telling that you're still clinging to lies, whilst more people continue to set your narrative on fire. :heart2:

My narrative is actually serving longevity. You don't believe me? Fine! But I know the truth. Sorry you’re so blinded by stanning for someone who cannot write 

Not the “industry execs” again.

eyeroll-rolling.gif

We’re supposed to believe that every hotshot in the music business stands around all day talking **** about Beyoncé and they just happen to invite a random ATRLer to these “Beyoncé-bashing parties”

1 hour ago, Yudelkis said:

Letoya is the only one DC member to have a platinum certified album in the USA. Kelly Rowland could never. :rip:

Letoya has publishing on the first two albums of DC so she still earn money for that. Same as Latavia.

I don't like Beyoncé but Letoya is honest and always been my favorite so she's not lying here.

Yep LaToya is not broke. She had a successful moment as a solo artist and TWOTW royalties.

1 minute ago, Jagger said:

My narrative is actually serving longevity. You don't believe me? Fine! But I know the truth. Sorry you’re so blinded by stanning for someone who cannot write 

Don't worry, nobody believes you. :lmao: Testimony from people actually there >>> your trolling attempts. Keep crying.

2 hours ago, Sesame said:

The fact that she’s still praising Beyonce even after she was kicked out of the group and became homeless :rip:

That’s just LeToya for ya.  

In her MTV interview after she was just kicked out, she stated she NEVER had an issue with Bey and Kelly.  And her story has never changed all these years later.  :clap3:

She is so sweet.  I hate that Mathew even created what little rift there was between these girls.  

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

When was she homeless? :huh:

The only member that was kicked out was Farrah. LeToya and LaTavia left. 

---------

That's nice of her. Bey was so hungry, truly hungry and she kept that hunger even when she made it. DC years and the first decade of her career, she was writing,  singing,  performing, acting in movies,  interviewing people on red carpets,  working her ass off like rent was due. It paid off. 

She mentioned it recently, I think in her Leave It to LeToya YT series.  She said she couldn’t even buy a taquito after DC, the cashier gave it to her, when she realized she didn’t have any money at the register.  ?

I remember she said she also didn’t have money to pay her cell phone bill WHILE in DC.  Again, that story hasn’t changed after all these years.  Mathew was playing with their money.  

1 hour ago, Power love said:

She is doing too much girl you want back in destiny reunion that bad? What contract did Bey make theses girls sign?

Nah, LeToya actually has a pretty successful acting career.  She’s not hurting for cash at all.  That’s partly the reason why she’s not worried about music anymore at this point.  

You can't be lazy and reach Bey's status. We know Bey was working hard ever since she popped out of the womb.

8 minutes ago, Daydream said:

eyeroll-rolling.gif

We’re supposed to believe that every hotshot in the music business stands around all day talking **** about Beyoncé and they just happen to invite a random ATRLer to these “Beyoncé-bashing parties”

That's not all that happens at these parties lmaoooo but you wish we talked about Beyoncé 24/7!!! We have fun, do party favors, drink, talk about the state of modern pop stars and their careers (though they get annoyed talking about work sometimes), shoot the ****. It's not even industry parties anyway. I just happen to go to the same parties that execs go to sometimes. And they like me! So they tell me things lol I can get text sceeen shots if you like???

12 minutes ago, Daydream said:

eyeroll-rolling.gif

Literally. Who do they think they're fooling? :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Jagger said:

That's not all that happens at these parties lmaoooo but you wish we talked about Beyoncé 24/7!!! We have fun, do party favors, drink, talk about the state of modern pop stars and their careers (though they get annoyed talking about work sometimes), shoot the ****. It's not even industry parties anyway. I just happen to go to the same parties that execs go to sometimes. And they like me! So they tell me things lol I can get text sceeen shots if you like???

You have schizophrenia.

2 minutes ago, ATWK said:

You have schizophrenia.

Again with the bullying and hurtful comments. Do you ever get tired? 

Alright I'm leaving. Leave me alone. It's so vile getting treated like this and called names. I don't call you guys names. Why can't we just be nice. I'm dead serious 

7 minutes ago, Jagger said:

A mental breakdown as we speak. Suffer! :bibliahh:

OT: Beyoncé was the cornerstone of Destiny's Child. This is just one of the countless proofs of her unstoppable dedication when it comes to crafting her projects. 

No wonder ASCAP awarded her songwriting skills, on top of that the unique vocal production coming from Bey is what made the girl-group legendary :clap3:

The difference between Bey and the big legends like Madonna, MJ, Janet, Tina, etc:

They became singers/entertainers either because they desperately wanted to make it and make a living out of it to survive (see Tina and Madonna) or because of external forces that pushed them into the limelight (Jackson siblings). Bey however always had the determination to be great first and foremost and follow her own passion. She is a TRUE musician and artist at heart and always has been. 

That's why she just gets better with age, that's why she doesnt cave in under extraordinary pressure, that's why she remains classy, that's why she STILL to this day strive to deliver better music, better videos, better concepts. She is one of a kind and time will show all the naysayers that Bey is the ultimate deal. 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

3 hours ago, BnPac said:

When was she homeless? :huh:

The only member that was kicked out was Farrah. LeToya and LaTavia left. 

---------

That's nice of her. Bey was so hungry, truly hungry and she kept that hunger even when she made it. DC years and the first decade of her career, she was writing,  singing,  performing, acting in movies,  interviewing people on red carpets,  working her ass off like rent was due. It paid off. 

2 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

Letoya is the only one DC member to have a platinum certified album in the USA. Kelly Rowland could never. :rip:

Letoya has publishing on the first two albums of DC so she still earn money for that. Same as Latavia.

I don't like Beyoncé but Letoya is honest and always been my favorite so she's not lying here.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/destinys-child-star-letoya-luckett-22610169.amp

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

beyonce and letoya are still friends.

this was 2018.

letoya-beyonce-1-2000-82ae67946a7e4a1784

It’s nice that they were able to stay friends. Even though it wasn’t really beyonces fault so much her fathers I don’t know if I could be that forgiving 

8 minutes ago, Sesame said:

"after being axed from Destiny's Child"

It was just after, it took some times to get the money of the publishing as a writer and as vocalist on the both first albums, for Letoya and Latavia. 

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

You have schizophrenia.

im sorry but jagger is a troll. i dont know why yall even entertain him :bibliahh:

the way some of y’all RAAAAANNNNNNNNN up in here ready to kii and cackle and now y’all fuming over her saying this :bibliahh: it is most pleasing to me , u can very much tell which of the bitter betty’s had this experience too :ahh: 

4 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

People acting like LeToya's career ended after DC :rip: 

LeToya's first solo album was one of the more successful post-DC projects by any non-Bey former Destiny's Child member. She's probably had a more successful solo career than Michelle tbh and isn't far behind Kelly. 

LeToya is the only member along with Beyonce to have a #1 US album and Plat. debut.

But Kelly has a lot more and bigger worldwide hits. Dilemma and When Love Takes Over are just as big as Beyonce's biggest hits, plus songs like Stole, Work, Like This, Commander and Motivation.

LeToya has out-peaked Michelle with her first 2 albums, but Michelle's last album out-peaked LeToya's.

It's hard to compare their careers as Bey and Kelly focused on music, whilst Michelle and LeToya also did, but focused just as much on acting - Michelle moreso on theatre and LeToya on the big screen.

LeToya has been in big movies and series (Preacher's Wife, Killers, Greenleaf for instance), whilst Michelle has led Broadway and West-End productions in between albums, making history as the first black/African-American lead in Chicago on the West End.

All 4 of them have albums and singles charting worldwide. All of their solo albums have hit the BB200. They've all  had albums and singles chart in the US, Japan, UK and elswhere in Europe.

Easily, the best-performing girl group of all time in terms of solo career achievements.

3 hours ago, Jagger said:

weirdo behavior

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.