• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• BnPac

• Jagger

• professor2000

The fact that she’s still praising Beyonce even after she was kicked out of the group and became homeless :rip:

11 minutes ago, Sesame said:

The fact that she’s still praising Beyonce even after she was kicked out of the group and became homeless :rip:

When was she homeless? :huh:

The only member that was kicked out was Farrah. LeToya and LaTavia left. 

---------

That's nice of her. Bey was so hungry, truly hungry and she kept that hunger even when she made it. DC years and the first decade of her career, she was writing,  singing,  performing, acting in movies,  interviewing people on red carpets,  working her ass off like rent was due. It paid off. 

Yea her motivation and drive is unmatched even till this day… who tf puts out trilogy of albums 25 years into their career? (It’s coming, don’t come for me) 

There is nobody like Bey :WAP:

I’m glad she said this in front of Tank clocking him over his last comment he said Bey & Kelly 

Would the Torn singer lie?

She is doing too much girl you want back in destiny reunion that bad? What contract did Bey make theses girls sign?

3 minutes ago, Power love said:

She is doing too much girl you want back in destiny reunion that bad? What contract did Bey make theses girls sign?

Doing too much or telling the truth? Stay pressed

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

I remember when she was kicked out of the group, pure DRAMA... everyone was talking about it. Sigh.. those were the days. :allears:

I believe all of the girls have said of Bey but it’s sad that she isn’t as invested as she was in her early days with DC… would love to see an album written by her and maybe 2 or 3 more people… i would be here for it considering how the lyrics of this latest album are very mediocre 

Right lmfaoooo. She is just trying to stay in her good graces for a chance at some scraps. Bey has been proven to be a fraudulent "writer" time and time again. I doubt she has ever written a single song 

3 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Right lmfaoooo. She is just trying to stay in her good graces for a chance at some scraps. Bey has been proven to be a fraudulent "writer" time and time again. I doubt she has ever written a single song 

I'm gonna trust her ex-bandmate's word over terminally online, OBH Atrl user Jagger's, but thanks for sharing :)

46 minutes ago, Sesame said:

beyonce and letoya are still friends.

this was 2018.

letoya-beyonce-1-2000-82ae67946a7e4a1784

Edited by yonsé

46 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Letoya is the only one DC member to have a platinum certified album in the USA. Kelly Rowland could never. :rip:

Letoya has publishing on the first two albums of DC so she still earn money for that. Same as Latavia.

I don't like Beyoncé but Letoya is honest and always been my favorite so she's not lying here.

I actually listened to the whole thing and dead at her saying Bey would give them support and would never pressure them and just work work hard herself. Oh doesn't it go against everything they said about her? :lmao:

People acting like LeToya's career ended after DC :rip: 

LeToya's first solo album was one of the more successful post-DC projects by any non-Bey former Destiny's Child member. She's probably had a more successful solo career than Michelle tbh and isn't far behind Kelly. 

The receipts are on the net. Beyoncé’s is on good terms with LeToya and LaTavia. LeToya is talking about Beyoncé from what she witnessed. Beyoncé is a songwriter. This is not up for debate.  

Sure, there have been instances where she wrote less, or changed a word or two and rightfully got songwriting credit, but anyone paying attention knows Beyoncé was the central writing force for DC especially between the tail end of TWOTW, through Survivor, and leading into Dangerously in Love.  

She paid her dues as a writer early in her career, now to stay fresh and keep her music sharp she collaborates mostly. And thank God she does.

Better to have multiple writers collaborate than sit at the piano and put out that boring @ss music that your favorite “I wrote this by myself” girl did.

Edited by Space&Time

8 minutes ago, Chika said:

I'm gonna trust her ex-bandmate's word over terminally online, OBH Atrl user Jagger's, but thanks for sharing :)

Why would she need to stay in Bey's graces for?  She's rich,  the 2nd most successful DC member and vocalist,  and a DC reunion with her is probably not happening. Moreover she'll get more headlines by trashing Beyoncé than otherwise. 

Finally the DC songs were mostly written by Beyoncé,  there's no contest about that. The people she actually wrote those songs with,  praised for her undeniable writing talent and a bunch of them made voted for her and made sure she receives the ASCAP award. 

Queen of not lying. Some can’t relate.

44 minutes ago, Power love said:

She has nothing to gain or lose by complimenting Beyoncé. She clearly just respects tf out of her. 

Most people have nothing but nice things to say about working with Bey and how hard she works 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.