Dua Lipa - "Freedom! (George Michael Cover)"

BlackoutZone

Previewed for the new YSL campaign

Edited by BlackoutZone

Not a fan of the tempo change, the song lives because of the slow build-up. She sounds very good tho.

Is this seeing an official release? @BlackoutZone always hungry for more Dua :duca:

Edited by stjosephprey4us

Christine and the Queens’ cover is MILES better

the Free cover was better imo

She’s kind of serving non-screaming Xtina vocals near the end :WAP:

Edited by stjosephprey4us

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Do you know if there is a full version of the cover or is it just that part?

She has the perfect vocal tone for R&B/Pop/Dance type music, I hope she goes more in a 90s Pop-R&B direction for her next album. A sound like this song, "Fastlove", "Human Nature" by Madonna would suit her SO well and I feel like that sound is hot right now, it would fit right in with a lot of what's popular atm. It's pop but also a bit minimalist and midtempo and that's the hot sound right now.

9 minutes ago, Protocol said:

She has the perfect vocal tone for R&B/Pop/Dance type music, I hope she goes more in a 90s Pop-R&B direction for her next album. A sound like this song, "Fastlove", "Human Nature" by Madonna would suit her SO well and I feel like that sound is hot right now, it would fit right in with a lot of what's popular atm. It's pop but also a bit minimalist and midtempo and that's the hot sound right now.

Ugh yes yes and yes! a 90s inspired album would be absolutely phenomenal! Imagine a Max Martin x Due Lipa 90s song / album

21 minutes ago, DuaStan said:

Do you know if there is a full version of the cover or is it just that part?

She did record the full, but I don't think it's gonna be released. Some EP with both Freedom and I'm Free cover from the previous campaign would be nice though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.