• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocol

• AlanRickman1946

• cockatoo

• Redstreak

Yeah, a lot of what I’ve heard about is people are getting infected in their groin region. That doesn’t just ”happen” from incidental skin contact. :shutup: I’m sure the WARM, DARK, and MOIST environment has something to do with efficient spread of this virus.   

As someone one who engaged in several orgies and numerous random hookups from about March to June, I’ve only had one sexual partner since July and we both agreed to not **** other people (even tho we’re not together). 

So I don’t know why it’s so hard (no pun intended) for gays to have LESS, not necessarily no, sex while taking more precautions.

We just went through COVID where you could barely LEAVE the HOUSE. No one’s asking for that or even celibacy, just a reasonable degree of responsibility, self-respect, and compassion for your fellow gays (who’ll be unfairly stigmatized for the spread this disease).

This is dangerous. I haven't had any for nearly 3 months and I caught at a Pride party passing through the countless shirtless men.Thus just adds more stigma to this being a "gay" disease and when the straights start getting it in the fall it's gonna be interesting if gay sex is still the main reason. 

Of course mines was a extremely mild case ( just lesions no other symptoms and the lesions were minimum) but again this sets a dangerous precedent. 

this is BAD.

god we're in the 80s all over again. ANYONE can get monkeypox.

this is just going to fuel the right who already thinks gay men are lecherous disease ridden pdf files :biblio:

Monogamy always wins

This makes me feel like I was conned into getting the vaccine. I don't regret it but can everybody stop the fear mongering? The media circus brainwashed me into thinking you can really get it from brushing arms with strangers at a club. Maybe if they were just bukkaked, otherwise, the risk is non-existent. So why are we encouraging single women who aren't sexually active to chase the vaccine? All bc we don't wanna be honest that this is mainly an us problem rn? :rip:

Edited by LoveInStereo

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

this is BAD.

god we're in the 80s all over again. ANYONE can get monkeypox.

this is just going to fuel the right who already thinks gay men are lecherous disease ridden pdf files :biblio:

this

I hope none of you catch it. I heard it’s painful & looks ugly. Stay safe please! 

It’s probably best to get the vaccine. Unfortunately they aren’t giving it to everyone. I was turn away! I’m going to try again though! 

Sorry, but duh? Seriously, we have got to start using our words. Receptive anal sex is an extremely effective way for unwanted pathogens to enter the body - HIV, monkey pox, whatever. It has nothing to do with being a man. It has nothing to do with being a man who has sex with men outside of the standard behaviors they engage in.

These dumbass news outlets acting like we learned nothing from the AIDS crisis.

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

Yeah, a lot of what I’ve heard about is people are getting infected in their groin region. That doesn’t just ”happen” from incidental skin contact. :shutup: I’m sure the WET, DARK, and MOIST environment has something to do with efficient spread of this virus.   

As someone one who engaged in several orgies and numerous random hookups from about March to June, I’ve only had one sexual partner since July and we both agreed to not **** other people (even tho we’re not together). 

So I don’t know why it’s so hard (no pun intended) for gays to have LESS, not necessarily no, sex while taking more precautions.

We just went through COVID where you could barely LEAVE the HOUSE. No one’s asking for that or even celibacy, just a reasonable degree of responsibility, self-respect, and compassion for your fellow gays (who’ll be unfairly stigmatized for the spread this disease).

:clap3:to this whole post. the honesty and un-minced words. the putting global health above your sexual desires. the valid suggestions to other gays.

nobody in the Great ATRL Monkeypox Debate is doing it like user Kassi

It was definitely looking that way when people were getting those lesions around the anal area, and some painting it was the most painful too. 

Kii, the way they're not taking their foot of the gays, we really are over, this time they're even using research... Up next every person with monkeypox will be called gay :deadbanana2:

Monogamy stays winning it seems :michael:

2 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

It was definitely looking that way when people were getting those lesions around the anal area, and some painting it was the most painful too. 

Ddd i saw that Instagram post from the eviltwin account, that did not look cute :skull:

Also funnier some trans woman reposted it on twitter and said "yeah im not having sex for a while"... Few days later she posts a new video to her onlyfans having sex :rip:

7 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

:clap3:to this whole post. the honesty and un-minced words. the putting global health above your sexual desires. the valid suggestions to other gays.

nobody in the Great ATRL Monkeypox Debate is doing it like user Kassi

Trust me, I’m a ***** so I get it. :jonnycat:

But people should at least be willing to wait a month to get the vaccine before like hosting a gang bang.

I mean, I just got my vaccine over the weekend on Sunday… so things should slowly start going back to normal for me. Plus, it wasn’t all bad, the upside is my h*le got to rest as well.  :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

This makes me feel like I was conned into getting the vaccine. I don't regret it but can everybody stop the fear mongering? The media circus brainwashed me into thinking you can really get it from brushing arms with strangers at a club. Maybe if they were just bukkaked, otherwise, the risk is non-existent. So why are we encouraging single women who aren't sexually active to chase the vaccine? All bc we don't wanna be honest that this is mainly an us problem rn? :rip:

This seems like a personal problem. It's been blindingly obvious for months now that the virus acts pretty close to an STI. That doesn't mean that only gay men can get it, but sex definitely increases the risk a lot. Can you quote an article from a serious media publication that suggested you can get the virus from "brushing arms with a stranger"? 

Edit: women literally cannot even get the vaccine right now unless they've been exposed so I guess this is one of your usual terrible troll posts. 

Edited by Dephira

I haven't even had sex since covid began so I'm not worried at all

This is so embarrassing to see gay men parrot homophobes about the bad behavior of gay men who want to have sex. It's a laugh in the sordid way. Church Girl by Beyoncé plays in the background.

Anyway, yeah, if people find health risk to be their interest, I'm all for them dealing with the consequences but I'm not interested in another global pandemic which this won't be but if straight people get in contact en masse it would be. That's my only concern. Alas, people are only interested in tut tuning which usually works out well for everyone!

1 hour ago, RainDreamer said:

Kii, the way they're not taking their foot of the gays, we really are over, this time they're even using research... Up next every person with monkeypox will be called gay :deadbanana2:

well they'd have a 95% chance of getting it right!

Oh please, I’ve known around 10 people now who’ve got it and the symptoms are extremely insignificant. Who cares 

5 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Oh please, I’ve known around 10 people now who’ve got it and the symptoms are extremely insignificant. Who cares 

:rip:

How did that Italian greyhound get it then? It shared a bed with two men who had it and licked their lesions. It didn't have receptive anal 

3 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

How did that Italian greyhound get it then? It shared a bed with two men who had it and licked their lesions. It didn't have receptive anal 

how do you know?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.