Liz Cheney, Vice Chair of Jan 6 Cmte, Loses Re-Election Bid

ClashAndBurn

40 POINTS! :eek: 

So long to the so-called "paragon of justice" who rose up against Donald The Devil! :weeps: :weeps: :weeps: 

She got destroyed. Where were the moderate Republicans who hate Trump we keep on being told by center-right Dems? 

This is alarming and concerning. Not just Cheney's loss, but every other Republican's loss who wasn't kissing up to 45.

This country is sinking into fascism. Unless these extremists get a wake-up call in November, we're in alot of trouble.

This was obvious. Good for her doing the right thing, instead of the thing that benefits her 

This is truly disturbing tbh :biblio: the republicans have really lost it and it's all a Trump Cult now.

I can't say I feel too bad given her history honestly but at least she has principles and values unlike everyone else in her party.

Trump still has a strangle hold on the Republican Party and it is legitimately a cult at this point. Anyone who goes against trump gets excommunicated.

Even in my liberal state, the republican candidate that was backed by trump won her primary for a senate seat over a moderate republican. I doubt she will win the GE but it’s scary how much power he has. 

Not denying that this isn't scary, but I also blame years of media propaganda from Fox and also the do-nothing liberals who have spent years twiddling their thumbs and calling half the country deplorable instead of acknowledging that these are real people who are angry and feeling like the government has abandoned them and trying to improve their lives too

Now they have attached themselves to their fraudulent "savior," and now it will be hell for the rest of us because people would rather pretend those who support Trump or have now turned to Trump shouldn't exist or have a voice

9 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

This country is sinking into fascism. Unless these extremists get a wake-up call in November, we're in alot of trouble.

The FBI has stated a civil war/uprising is very likely.

What a ******* LOSER! :bibliahh:

Now she’ll be replaced with someone who is ASLO anti-choice, but likes Trump. THE END OF DEMOCRACY. RISE OF FASCISM. :bibliahh:

USA level of stupidity is frightening, so much for the best education in the world 

Oh no, the Liberals losing one of the "good ones"! What a shame! :emofish: She can always give a 10min speech against Trump at the DNC in 2024 :fish1:

Good riddance, establishment neocon!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.