Selena Gomez documentary set to be released in Apple TV - Rated R

Selenasworld

:msmarvel:take it like grain of salt, we need a movies source to confirm it 

Edited by Selenasworld

6 minutes ago, SugarfallB said:

Probably a medical side

More like mental health focused, Selena has been diagnosed of bipolar disorder, her lupus suffering and transplant could be brought too

I wonder what are they gonna be showing to make it rated R lol

Edited by ArmyBlink

29 minutes ago, ArmyBlink said:

I wonder what are they gonna be showing to make it rated R lol

more than one f-bomb is enough for a movie to be Rated R so it could just be that 

46 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

more than one f-bomb is enough for a movie to be Rated R so it could just be that 

Oh I see 

I will be tuning in

Please drop it before November when my free Apple TV subscription expires :redface:

Btw Aleen Kesishian got the 25M deal with Apple TV for the Billie Eilish Doc, so I'm expecting at least another 25M deal.

Aleen's brother Alek Keshishian is the doc's director the same director of Madonna's Truth or Dare 

6 hours ago, Carter said:

we want netflix or disney plus

Everyone can get those, Apple is exclusive. She's likely getting ~$25M from this, possibly more. I doubt other companies offer anything close to that figure.

They have been filming this at least since 2019 now, hopefully we still get a little bit of footage from the years prior though. 

15 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

They have been filming this at least since 2019 now, hopefully we still get a little bit of footage from the years prior though. 

She def has a lot of footage. Every big artist has them storaged. 

8 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Is she gonna do a nip slip :redface:

her five foot two gaga moment :rip:

2 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

She def has a lot of footage. Every big artist has them storaged. 

Definitely. But I wonder if any of pre 2018 is going to make it. The most logical way to start would be with the end of the revival tour, because so much has happened since then but who knows with her lol.

4 hours ago, Godly said:

Everyone can get those, Apple is exclusive. She's likely getting ~$25M from this, possibly more. I doubt other companies offer anything close to that figure.

Exclusive?... Apple is literally one of the cheapest streaming service available right now at $4.99, and they still offer a free trial for new subscribers. Netflix and Hulu don't even do that anymore. 

1 hour ago, intoitblindly said:

Definitely. But I wonder if any of pre 2018 is going to make it. The most logical way to start would be with the end of the revival tour, because so much has happened since then but who knows with her lol.

Hm, I'm kinda thinking she'll tell part of her story since her early days till today. Don't you think so? It can't be exclusively about her health problems 

1 hour ago, Mystic Warrior said:

Exclusive?... Apple is literally one of the cheapest streaming service available right now at $4.99, and they still offer a free trial for new subscribers. Netflix and Hulu don't even do that anymore. 

Apple (the company) is worth trillions of dollars lol 

1 hour ago, Mystic Warrior said:

Exclusive in terms of content and offers, not prices. Everyone and their mothers has a documentary or a project of some kind on Netflix, it's not a big deal anymore. Apple seems to be, so far at least, a lot more selective in their output and constantly attaches big stars with massive salaries in an effort to build a more "prestigious" image and draw new subscribers in. There's a reason why they got Billie's documentary despite being severely less popular than Netflix and other streamers, they're willing to pay a lot more than others if a project is worth the bother.

And generally being one of three celeb documentaries on a fast-rising streaming platform is in itself more exclusive than being the umpteenth bound to get lost in the sea of content churned out by Netflix on the daily.

39 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Hm, I'm kinda thinking she'll tell part of her story since her early days till today. Don't you think so? It can't be exclusively about her health problems 

Apple (the company) is worth trillions of dollars lol 

Nobody is talking about the company, we're talking about the streaming service. "lol"

1 minute ago, Mystic Warrior said:

Nobody is talking about the company, we're talking about the streaming service. "lol"

Who owns the streaming service? "lol"  Like other users said, Apple is willing to spend 25 millions dollars on a documentary, unlike Netflix or Hulu. I don't get what you didn't understand about that. The fact that they are worth trillions of dollars, just helps you understand this even further. They're willing to spend on quality content. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.