Is Bella Thorne this generation's Lindsay Lohan?

MikeyDuff1D

img?regionKey=IaA%2B%2B7zR114YSuK6LZh4DQ

Like Lindsay, Bella got her start with Disney and starred in a bunch of family films such as Blended, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Alexander and the Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, etc. and then went on to teen films such as The Babysitter, Midnight Sun, and The DUFF (which was compared to Mean Girls). Now Bella is in her flop indie movie era. 

Bella also hangs out with a lot of heiresses/socialites like Lindsay did in her day and feuds with Nicola Peltz much like Lindsay did with Paris Hilton. 

425_bella_thorne_kylie_jenner_488324088.

bella-thorne-and-tana-mongeau.png

405EAA8F00000578-0-image-a-4_14949414353

What are your thoughts?

In 10 years, will Bella be more appreciated/missed by the GP and will her contributions to the entertainment industry no longer be taken for granted? 

There is no way you made this thread seriously. 

9 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

There is no way you made this thread seriously. 

ArcticSlimyAmazondolphin-size_restricted

I can't name one Bella Thorne movie. Is she working right now? She had a movie with the son of the action star/Predator/Terminator movie Arnold.

Just now, hardbrit said:

I can't name one Bella Thorne movie. Is she working right now? She had a movie with the son of the action star/Predator/Terminator movie Arnold.

Yes, she has 7 upcoming films and the second season of her Amazon Prime series Paradise City.

Lindsay Lohan has classic after classic. The OnlyFans gentrifier can’t relate. 

Absolutely :clap3:

Lindsay was way more popular and talented, film-wise or music-wise. Her starring role in JML 2006 earned her 7mil already. It's not until I know who killed me & strings of personal problems killed her career. She would have had an Emma Stone's career if she had taken her career seriously. Even after string of flops, problems and long-time unemployment, Netflix still signed her with some movies in line due to nostalgia, her Christmas movie will definitely be a streaming hit thanks to her name alone. (at least for the first week).

Bella has never been that great of an actress, and she keeps playing mean/bad/try-to-be-bad girl so many times. She could have a more respected career if she does not act like she does now on social media. But she's also a good businesswoman, as she turns her personal stories into something she can actually earn money. So even if she does not and may never have a serious actress's career, she has her own ways to make millions of dollars and that's good too. :)  

43 minutes ago, tonyle1911 said:

Bella has never been that great of an actress, and she keeps playing mean/bad/try-to-be-bad girl so many times. She could have a more respected career if she does not act like she does now on social media. But she's also a good businesswoman, as she turns her personal stories into something she can actually earn money. So even if she does not and may never have a serious actress's career, she has her own ways to make millions of dollars and that's good too. :) 

I just watched Bella's episode of American Horror Stories and it solidified for me the fact that those are the sort of roles she is best at a la Emma Roberts.

The difference between her performance in the first half and the second half of the episode is very noticeable, not to spoil anything (the episode was super predictable though). 

I feel like around 2017/18 she was starting to get cast in better projects like Assassination Nation + The Death and Life of John F. Donovan.

However, Assassination Nation had a limited release and made no noise (it was excellent though) and her scenes were cut from John F. Donovan, but I think that was cause her scenes were with Jessica Chastain, who was also cut from that movie. 

After that she became a social media mogul and became too known for that which I think ended her chance of being cast in any serious films. 

Now that she is on Ryan Murphy's radar, hopefully he will cast her in one of his shows that end up being a hit and not a miss like most of his shows have been lately. 

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

1 hour ago, hardbrit said:

I can't name one Bella Thorne movie.

This is such a valid point :skull: neither can I. 

I'm sorry but no

5 hours ago, hardbrit said:

yes. She makes lot of movies, they have limited releases and small budget.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2254074/

i love me some Bella Thone, but even i can't say that with my whole chest :deadbanana2:

The only thing they have in common is child acting and its consequences. 

NOPE. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

:rip:

Edited by Mellark

Lindsay at least had a success era and several loved/iconic films while Bella just jumped to her flop era.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.