Shein Clothes Have A Lot of Lead?

AlanRickman1946

Yeah you terminate the suppliers, but do you also dispose of the possibly contaminated clothing or turn a blind eye? I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t recall the already sold clothing from these suppliers.

Do better.

Shein is pretty shady and is breaking multiple work laws in China

26 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Primark's Bangladeshi children >>>

:rip:

Just now, Margaux said:

sounds like a takedown by some other company since shein is killing the game with style:redface:

mmm don't know about that one :rip: Ive looked through their site and the clothes are tacky af and I'd guess only last one wear but have never purchased from there 

Just now, MusicBiz234 said:

mmm don't know about that one :rip: Ive looked through their site and the clothes are tacky af and I'd guess only last one wear but have never purchased from there 

if they are tacky then so do established fashion brands since shein just copied from them, but more affordable and wearable. 

What do you expect from that tacky bootleg trash? It’s massive pollution to consume that ****. 

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

Primark's Bangladeshi children >>>

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

What do you expect from that tacky bootleg trash? It’s massive pollution to consume that ****. 

^^^

There was an article about this almost a year ago. One chemist said the chemicals could be washed out of the clothes, so if you ever get clothes from there, just put them in a thorough wash cycle.

According to so many people it's worth closing your eyes to how overall terrible (even for your own health) it is to support a business like them for a $1.50 sweater I guess.  People going "but I look cute tho so IDC" even in the replies , society is doomed truly. 

Terrible work conditions and products that make people sick? I never have and never will buy anything from Shein :pukey:

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Terrible work conditions and products that make people sick? I never have and never will buy anything from Shein :pukey:

Plus extremely damaging to the environment, even for a big fashion business 

I'd rather wearing always the same 2 t-shirts from a respectable brand than using this crap sorry.

Mood disorders? Oop Is this why I’ve been on the verge of snapping on my coworkers because of my shein work shorts? chile lemme make my next shein haul my last one 

I'm shocked this is news. What did people think was gonna happen buying whole outfits for $7 :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.