How to develop organic relationships with a guy?

Fastlane

Three weeks ago I met my colleague from another department at a corporate party. Before that, we only said "hello" in the hallway and never talked. Since I recognized a familiar face at a party, I decided to chat with him to spend at least some quality time.

It seems that we are interested in each other. We began to regularly exchange various interesting films (it turns out that we watch the same thing), meet more in our company, talk.

Yesterday we decided to go with him to the film festival and I had a great time. I noticed that I was interested in listening to him, and he listens to me very carefully. In general, he is quite progressive man. It seems to me that we are attracted remotely to each other, yet without physical overtones. We are constantly looking for an excuse to talk to each other.

Are there ways to develop an organic relationship with a guy? 

I feel like we're in the same league (special movies, TV shows and music), but I don't want to slide into mediocre sex and lose that connection.

Ask him out on a date?

3 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

but I don't want to slide into mediocre sex and lose that connection.

Also this seems like you think having mediocre sex and losing connection is the only way forward if y’all have sex? Which is not true

Ofcourse you don’t have to, but me and this guy started talking last week (he’s very intelligent, we talked emotions, careers, art, philosophy, etc) and then we just had a 20 hour date, the sex was great and we still have that same connection and talkativeness

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

Ask him out on a date?

I can only call him on a meet, since we never talked about sexual orientation, but it's unlikely that two straight guys will discuss the new Beyoncé album and the Christina Aguilera concert. 

In this part, I am very afraid of the past experience, when after sex I lost all interest in a person. I realized that I had no attachment to him, no special value, just a nice guy. So I want to understand how to develop an organic relationship with him...

Edited by Fastlane

Make yourself more attractive and always act kind to him, in time he will fall in love with you without him noticing.

40 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

I can only call him on a meet, since we never talked about sexual orientation, but it's unlikely that two straight guys will discuss the new Beyoncé album and the Christina Aguilera concert. 

In this part, I am very afraid of the past experience, when after sex I lost all interest in a person. I realized that I had no attachment to him, no special value, just a nice guy. So I want to understand how to develop an organic relationship with him...

Girl...

Fastlane

Keep talking to him and don't be in a rush to have sex with him. Form a connection and go slow.

52 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

but it's unlikely that two straight guys will discuss the new Beyoncé album and the Christina Aguilera concert.

:redface:

Just continue talking and then after a month or two, go out on a date at night and have a first kiss at the park underneath the stars

joinesgifimage-4877934.thumb.gif.9ceffee

6 minutes ago, cOe said:

This sounds like the dream. Go for it sis

I can't believe too. He's hot as hell too, slim

and has a shy personality. I don't want to lose a chance, but need to move carefully.

Edited by Fastlane

18 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Just continue talking and then after a month or two, go out on a date at night and have a first kiss at the park underneath the stars

That sounds romantic :chick3:

Suck his D in the handicapped bathroom stall

1 hour ago, Fastlane said:

I found him on Tinder. :eek:

I hope you'll match and make this a The Roof worthy thread :lakitu:

Just keep doing it and give him lots of reciprocal attention. Key word: reciprocation. Some people move fast and some move slow. Don’t be surprised if it took them more than a year to ask you out. The more you don’t think about wanting a relationship, the more it grows organically

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

even an organic hits need some payola or radio push

Period

tcJ58ua.thumb.gif.0ec753bae01a365cad92bc

2 hours ago, Fastlane said:

I found him on Tinder. :eek:

Did you swipe to match?

Def keep spending time and if u think having sex will ruin it bc of the connection at least you know he wasnt the one for you.

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Did you swipe to match?

I didn't choose him because I'm not sure if he has Tinder+ to view his fans. It seems to me that it is too early to move on to active actions and you need a “moment” to show your interest and feelings.

5 hours ago, Fastlane said:

Don't have sex to early? Develop feelings first I guess and this sounds like a you problem

I mean your telling us you lost interest. Why did u lose interest in past experience?

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Don't have sex to early? Develop feelings first I guess and this sounds like a you problem

I mean your telling us you lost interest. Why did u lose interest in past experience?

Because it was always one scenario that we would start sending dick pictures and get ****** on the first date. Apparently, having received the "victim", I no longer received any interest in learning more about her (hobbies, interests, biography details). It is done.

Just keep talking and see where it goes, there's nothing more organic than that. If it leads up to dinner or future dates, then you're on the right track. 

7 hours ago, ToMmY said:

**** his ****

basically. men only care about sex so that likely is the quickest way to his heart.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.