ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

The way the Liu and I red carpets looks are for the same MET GALA (2017) :WAP: Asian legendz @Jai

Urine could NEVER

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

8 hours ago, Jai said:

q5aJRVr.jpeg

Movie: Twister 

Tagline: Caught up; in between the the storm.

Liu-Wen.jpg

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Daria Werbowy l @Feather

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity @Rotunda

This is a whole serve

Kirsten's Feedback

vPv3gu1.jpg

Attending the premiere of Episode 10

Kiko @Julia Fox: this feels like a real poster, the details and the fear expression on her face are great. Your red carpet look is giving TABS. The film description feels a bit vague, I don’t really understand what it means but either way, this is my favorite submission of yours so far.

Daria @Feather: It looks like a classic B-movie action poster (I don't mean that as a negative thing btw), genius. If I had to criticize something it would be that I would have liked to have seen more strength in her facial expression to sell me on the idea 100%, and about the red carpet dress, I would have liked to see more of the front to get a more "complete" look. But like Kiko, it's your best entry so far in the competition.

Allison @Kylizzle: I love the concept, it gives me the vibe of an experimental and bizarre A24 movie. The photo itself is beautiful. The red carpet look is too simple for my taste, but it goes with the indie star vibe.

Ebonee @Not Like The Movies: I love the color palette in your picture, it's a beautiful photo. My only criticism is that the body language looks a little tense, I would have liked to see more fluidity in the image. But as I said, it's a beautiful photo. About your red carpet look, killer, classic movie star.  

Karlie @Thanatos: I screamed with this photo! it’s giving Eleven/Lucy/Morgan (well, that movie was a flop but whatever) The expression in your eyes is really captivating, it tells a story that ties nicely with your description. I love it. And about the red carpet look, WOW MA'AM, best dressed of the night, I would have loved that if I had seen you on an actual red carpet though, but oh well.

Liu @Jai: This poster looks iconic, she looks like a real boss within the metallic structure. An intriguing and catching poster, and Liu serving from head to toe, I also think the color palette makes this a beautiful photo. About your red carpet outfit, I'm not that big of a fan I must say, but you definitely stand out compared to the rest of the girls.

I'm proud of you h*es 

crF828O.jpg

@dweebz @Insanity @D e v o n @sumthintoxic82

7 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

Kirsten's Feedback

vPv3gu1.jpg

Attending the premiere of Episode 10

Kiko @Julia Fox: this feels like a real poster, the details and the fear expression on her face are great. Your red carpet look is giving TABS. The film description feels a bit vague, I don’t really understand what it means but either way, this is my favorite submission of yours so far.

Daria @Feather: It looks like a classic B-movie action poster (I don't mean that as a negative thing btw), genius. If I had to criticize something it would be that I would have liked to have seen more strength in her facial expression to sell me on the idea 100%, and about the red carpet dress, I would have liked to see more of the front to get a more "complete" look. But like Kiko, it's your best entry so far in the competition.

Allison @Kylizzle: I love the concept, it gives me the vibe of an experimental and bizarre A24 movie. The photo itself is beautiful. The red carpet look is too simple for my taste, but it goes with the indie star vibe.

Ebonee @Not Like The Movies: I love the color palette in your picture, it's a beautiful photo. My only criticism is that the body language looks a little tense, I would have liked to see more fluidity in the image. But as I said, it's a beautiful photo. About your red carpet look, killer, classic movie star.  

Karlie @Thanatos: I screamed with this photo! it’s giving Eleven/Lucy/Morgan (well, that movie was a flop but whatever) The expression in your eyes is really captivating, it tells a story that ties nicely with your description. I love it. And about the red carpet look, WOW MA'AM, best dressed of the night, I would have loved that if I had seen you on an actual red carpet though, but oh well.

Liu @Jai: This poster looks iconic, she looks like a real boss within the metallic structure. An intriguing and catching poster, and Liu serving from head to toe, I also think the color palette makes this a beautiful photo. About your red carpet outfit, I'm not that big of a fan I must say, but you definitely stand out compared to the rest of the girls.

I'm proud of you h*es 

crF828O.jpg

@dweebz @Insanity @D e v o n @sumthintoxic82

It's the 2022 Met Gala look but the red carpet pictures were all fugly so I went with the Instagram pic:gayalipacat3:

Glad that u enjoyed the submission

Edited by Thanatos

Thank your for your critique judge Kirsten :heart: @Littlejfrey a tagline doesn’t have to necessarily explain the plot or anything

A movie tagline is a short text which serves to clarify an idea for, or is designed with a form of, dramatic effect. Many tagline slogans are reiterated phrases associated with the film.

21 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Thank your for your critique judge Kirsten :heart: @Littlejfrey a tagline doesn’t have to necessarily explain the plot or anything

This. That’s why I included a plot in mine 

Back at the Hospital but have my Mac! Got bored and was inspired by the beautiful @Thanatos

4FeE8X4.pngAXXtE26.png

Edited by Jai

1 hour ago, Jai said:

Back at the Hospital but have my Mac! Got bored and was inspired by the beautiful @Thanatos

4FeE8X4.pngAXXtE26.png

Now wait a minute Ms Liu, what is this slayage? :WAP:

Edited by Littlejfrey

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

There are 6 judges so we need at least 2 lashings today… come on 

lol-laughing.gif

1 hour ago, Jai said:

4FeE8X4.pngAXXtE26.png

:jonny6: STOMP ON ME QUEEN, this is such an inspiring episode and it brings out our own creativity. 

I wish I could give you more than a 5 #RemoveThePenalty

1 hour ago, Jai said:

4FeE8X4.pngAXXtE26.png

GREAT CAST lol

2 hours ago, Jai said:

4FeE8X4.pngAXXtE26.png

Insert Monique oh she’s taking it gif here 

25 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Insert Monique oh she’s taking it gif here 

The one episode I’m actually eating my body screwed me out of my 10s. It’s camp.

7Ev8kyI.jpg

pZEDeR8.png

@Julia Fox Kiko

Love the expression on your face I can tell this is a thriller movie specifically with the title. I like that the description is vague it makes me want to watch it more.

Your red carpet look tells me you know you are the IT girl

@Feather Daria

This is a cool action film poster.  I get Top Gun vibes from the photo. It gives me badass girl who plays a heroine.  The red carpet look, the dress is good but the face is not doing enough. I think this is one of your strongest entries though I can agree with Kirsten on this.

@Kylizzle Allison

Looking at this photo I can tell it this is a critically acclaimed horror film.  This is a movie I want to watch.  Your red carpet look fits perfectly with the movie theme in my opinion

@Not Like The Movies Ebonee

Ebonee you never fail to amaze me.  You look strong and fierce and from my guess from the tagline you rule mother nature. 

Your red carpet look is not my favorite I'm sorry

@Thanatos Karlie

SCI-FI Is my favorite genre and that's a little of what I get from this. Like Kirsten said your eyes are so intense so this may be a sci-fi thriller maybe. I like the movie detail, it fits completely.  Your red carpet look is FIERCE. I feel like the woman in the movie has found her chosen destiny.

@Jai Liu

This literally reminds me of the classic movie Twister.  The cinematography of the photo is compelling. Let me know when its out in theatres. Thank you!

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @Littlejfrey @D e v o n

Thank you Cole! Yeah this is a very good round and I’m already scared I’m leaving :cries: but I’m so proud of us! We are all an all star after all :whistle:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.