ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

No shade but if you showed me all the minimalist pics together and asked what the theme was i'd say beautiful gowns, gorgeous gowns 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

Some girls confused minimalism with dull :deadbanana: which was the risk of choosing that option, a few nailed the concept though :clap3: 

16 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

There should have been a limit :deadbanana4:

or something..

6 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

Some girls confused minimalism with dull :deadbanana: which was the risk of choosing that option, a few nailed the concept though :clap3: 

Very that.

Wow everyone did amazing!! I’m definitely going to give everyone 10s you all deserved it! 

Please kindly remember my previous vote, which was glitched and out of my control, does not define who I am. This was something out of my control, it was not a mistake. I hope you all vote responsibly and fairly, just like how I’m about to give everyone astonishing high votes. I am pleading one last time to gain everyone’s loyalty and trust. 

Thank you. 

hurt-sad.gif

Xoxo,

Daria W. 

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Worst round so far!

Very very very that. It was a flop

my issue with some minimalist shots is that they arent minimalist nnn. 

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

my issue with some minimalist shots is that they arent minimalist nnn. 

Agree :mandown: I'm scratching my head for about three of these

Kirsten's Feedback

ahEJogg.jpegunAlTCd.jpg

Maximalist / Minimalism

Megan @Daniel767: This is a disappointment considering your entry last round. You look gorgeous, but this is not minimalism, especially with the number of elements on your dress.

Allison @Kylizzle: you nailed it, no more words needed. Congratulations!

Gaga @Douglas Booth: ma’am that wig is a choice :skull: But it does meet the objective of minimalism and it’s your best entry so far, so you’re safe on my book

Urassaya @Kylie Jenner: I’m not sure if you wanted to represent Minimalism or Maximalist… the background says one thing, your outfit says another one. Either way, none of the concepts were met at 100%, I’m sorry because I can see you're trying, but I'm not sure if its enough...

Liu @Jai: I’m not crazy about this photo, but it’s a cute shot and its one of the few entries that show minimalism without blending into dullness.

Karlie @Thanatos: YES! this is minimalism done perfectly, you got it!

Molly @Legend E: The outfit, the elements, the color… this is a very simple shot, but not minimalism.

Anne @Galactic: As Liu’s photo, I’m not crazy about this, but it’s a cute shot and it shows minimalism, you got the assignment.

Daria @Feather: Beautiful shot, but again, not minimalist at all…

Kiko @Julia Fox: this is the opposite to Urassaya’s entry. An attempt of minimalism on the outfit, a background that screams maximalist. This is a no for me girl…

Ebonee @Not Like The Movies: Yes, this is minimalism, but I feel that it’s on the verge of being dull. Not quite there, but close.

Christina @Technicolor: you keep slaying! Another good entry from Ms Aguilera, good job

spacer.png

Thank you Kirsten .. if I’m here next round I’ll make up for it 

9 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Agree :mandown: I'm scratching my head for about three of these

agreed! 

OT: Thanks Kirsten! 

f6e2f040e4b3251bad001ec569a9b410.jpg

A minimalist person is someone who has a simple, uncluttered lifestyle. They don't believe in owning things for the sake of owning things — they only keep what is truly important to them. 

Just now, Feather said:

A minimalist person is someone who has a simple, uncluttered lifestyle. They don't believe in owning things for the sake of owning things — they only keep what is truly important to them. 

Bb you don’t need pearls or gloves 

5 minutes ago, Feather said:

4 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Bb you don’t need pearls or gloves 

ULQH.gif

Thank you Kirsten… hope I’m not that low on your ranks x 

I don't see how Megan would be ruled not minimalist because of clothing while Karlie would. My point being both fit the theme and were on the better half of the entries

e41982ebc50f917e849b096500a93e75.jpg

We could belong together. 

Anna Cleveland: This is such a complex theme, specially with minimalist, it can be so subjective in a way, but at the same time, both can be coexisting on the same image, I guess it's all about in the eye of the witness to judge and give their own criteria. 

Not Anna winning the episode 

We flopped. But Allison, Ebonie and Karlie understood what needed to be gave. 

When did this turn into the color game? This is ANTM; it's based on the harmony of the Model's photo composition overall, not solely based off the clothes

So I'd say at least half of y'all bombed imo but we'll see how this turns out

Also don't think I didn't catch what you said Gringa @Galactic

CsFAUU0.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.