• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

mJxcDMNmHZdl.jpg

It’s 2082. It’s been fourty years since All Stars, Episode 3 has debuted. Daria Werbowy, a now 86 year old divorced middle aged woman, is waiting patiently for the results of episode 3. She will continue to compete as a senior citizen until the judges releases the results and proceeds to the next round (or if her body gives up). 

34 minutes ago, Feather said:

mJxcDMNmHZdl.jpg

It’s 2082. It’s been fourty years since All Stars, Episode 3 has debuted. Daria Werbowy, a now 86 year old divorced middle aged woman, is waiting patiently for the results of episode 3. She will continue to compete as a senior citizen until the judges releases the results and proceeds to the next round (or if her body gives up). 

Some rounds in S4 legit lasted like a week lol.

Just now, Kylizzle said:

Some rounds in S4 legit lasted like a week lol.

Yeah… season 3 was fast tho 

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

Megan Fox @Daniel767
I don't think you nailed the "minimalist" aspect of this well. Megan just seems like she trying...and it should just come off being effortless for a "minimalist" photo. Then the photo itself isn't that interesting to begin with, which is sad to say because I really enjoyed you last round...

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle
You nailed this one on the head. I love the look, I love the vibe. The facial expression is great. I'd say the ONLY downside is that the fantasy slightly overshadows Allison but still a strong photo...

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth
For Gaga, I can see how this is a "minimalist" photo. She seems to be always going all out and crazy, so this fits the minimalist aspect. It does give off a natural sort of pose that really works. The downside is that it's not a very interesting photo. minimalist doesn't mean boring...which this is...

Urassaya Sperbund @Kylie Jenner
I like the concept of what you were trying to do. I can see both elements of minimalist (the expression, the background) and the maximalist (the outfit, the expressive pose) but I don't think they mesh well together. I will say though, this is WAY more interesting than the 2 duds you sent before...

Liu Wen @Jai
While I think the dress is a bit too busy for a minimalist, everything else about this is good. This is a good round for the emotionless Liu. I think on any other model, this pose would not come off natural and too...maximalist...for Liu it does seem like ease, as though it is just her natural state...simple..

Karlie Kloss @Thanatos
If this photo didn't have that blurry effect on it, I think it would have worked more for me. That effect adds the chaos to the photo...something that I would equate to more maximalist than minimalist. 

Molly Sims @Legend E
This is just...ok at best. The energy is just not giving me minimalist vibes. The laughing doesn't help as well. Just seems to busy even with the stillness of the photo. I'd say this is a somewhat boring photo as well...

Anne Hathaway @Galactic
There is somewhat of an ease with this photo that fits the round. So I do think it fits the minimalist side, the photo itself however is just meh. I hate her hair, it distracts from Anne. A bit boring but will get the job done.

Daria Werbowy @Feather
I photo itself is great. I love the look and posture...does it fit MINIMALIST...in no way, shape or form...tragic...

Kiko Mizuhara @Julia Fox
It looks like you are about to give birth...It's missing a simplicity that is needs for minimalist. But the photo does have character...

Ebonee Davis @Not Like The Movies
There is an ease about this photo. You look STUNNING and the facial expression just give off that vibe. A solid effort...

Christina Aguilera @Technicolor
If you'd have asked me if Christina would ever be making this much of an impression on me so early in the game, I'd say no way. This is a great photo. It's over the top in the best way possible. It fun and dynamic. Great job.

@dweebz @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

6 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

omg dinosaur is writing ha critiques 

Always fashionably late...

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

Thank you! 

Really happy with the feedback thus far! 

My goal this season is to provide a really diverse portfolio and I feel like all the 3 photos ive submitted thus far have been really varied. I struggled last season with Alton and versatility but I really wanted to rebound that with Ebonee. 

Arriving fashionably early to the elimination  

dylan-sprouse-barbara-palvin-harpers-baz

22 hours ago, dweebz said:

Not Anna winning the episode 

IMAGINE :deadbanana:

The plot twist of the season :eli:

6 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Thank you! 

Really happy with the feedback thus far! 

My goal this season is to provide a really diverse portfolio and I feel like all the 3 photos ive submitted thus far have been really varied. I struggled last season with Alton and versatility but I really wanted to rebound that with Ebonee. 

You sent very solid efforts. :gaycat:

Thank you Miranda :heart: hope to stay on competition for another episode x 

elim is coming now, cool your ****

2 minutes ago, dweebz said:

elim is coming now, cool your ****

I pray to the elimination Gods that there will be a twist to spare my a** cuz I’m positive I’m going home..

hurt-sad.gif

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Yeah… season 3 was fast tho 

There was a reason the judges rushed that season 

tiffany-pollard-smile.gif

4Z2LxrQ.png

Well, half of y'all flopped, and blamed it on the judges. Lets see who's eliminated and who won.

Molly Sims l @Legend E

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

Daria Werbowy l @Feather

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

5V4UTK9.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.