TUN: 7 album tracks with 200m+ streams. Surprised?

Jjang

imagine - 363,251,854

needy - 296,210,265

NASA - 274,502,696

bloodline - 239,150,062

bad idea - 230,919,998

ghostin - 200,846,306

in my head - 200,102,548

-----

fake smile - 193,327,700 

Are you surprised a late 2018 / early 2019 era did that?

giphy.gif

classic album :clap3:

TUN would be joining SOUR as the second album with all tracks 200M+ if it wasn't for make up (134m) lagging way behind.  Although SOUR has 11 tracks compared to TUN 12 tracks, so both will have the same number of tracks 200m+. WWAFAWDWG is probably close to this milestone too I assume.  All these albums didn't have any re-releases, deluxe versions or an unnecessary bloated track list to boost their numbers either.

a legend who makes classics :jonny6:

Edited by ariananext

not surprised, this classic album was an EVENT when it dropped

22 minutes ago, ariananext said:

a legend who makes classics :jonny6:

needy still doing 100k+ streams and coming for 300m soon :WAP: and it hit #1 on US Apple Music during the album release. Her domination on both Spotify + AM >>>

One of the biggest and most acclaimed of all time. :clap3:

I’m not. A certain fanbase will tell you this album is forgotten but it’s doing quite well on streaming still, and clearly isn’t being carried by the singles. Streaming elixir :jonny6:

Just now, Blue Monday said:

I’m not. A certain fanbase will tell you this album is forgotten but it’s doing quite well on streaming still, and clearly isn’t being carried by the singles. Streaming elixir :jonny6:

Not everyone has a 6.3B streams album with only 12 tracks I get the jealousy :cm:

13 hours ago, Jjang said:

needy still doing 100k+ streams and coming for 300m soon :WAP: and it hit #1 on US Apple Music during the album release. Her domination on both Spotify + AM >>>

AND UK Top 10! Needy was such a wasted smash.

oh what could've been if she gave the album more attention... :gaycat6: I guess it makes these stats all the more impressive though 

No, :sistrens: SOUR by Olivia Rodrigo has all tracks above 200 million and 4-6 billion songs by early 2023 

5 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

sweetener deserves

but now we said it

19 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

fake smile deserves 200m and more idc

It has over 190M streams, it will reach the milestone in a few months, making TUN the album with the most songs reaching the 200M tying Sour 

OT: not surprised at all:clap3: it was a huge smash and even if it’s not her best project it has some of her best songs of all time :clap3:

Not at all, well deserved :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.