• Warrior
    • ARTPOP
    • Witness
  3. 3. Bigger?

• Bionic
    • Warrior
    • ARTPOP
    • Witness

These pop stars made a shift on their sound on these new records after successful eras, they hyped it up just to not met the expectations the GP and her fans had making all of these albums their first underperformances. But what's the best of these albums? the bigger? the worst?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Bionic, Warrior & Witness are the 1,2,3 punch we all needed babe :heart:

Quality: 

ARTPOP > Witness = Bionic > Warrior 

Success: 

ARTPOP > Witness >> Bionic >>> Warrior

At least warrior has die young, supernatural and more good songs

Witness has roulette and chained

Artpop ... maybe Applause

Bionic dont remember honestly good songs

Edited by Xder

Warrior is the best obviously. It actually has good songs 

Artpop has like two good songs and the rest is ruined by her strange vocal delivery :biblio: 

Witness is the WORST. it's just awful. Like how did somebody really write those lyrics :biblio: I've tried giving it a chance multiple times and it's just not good at all 

haven't heard Bionic 

I’m not sure if I consider Warrior and Witness a shift in sound for these artists…

I also think Joanne fits better here than ARTPOP because Joanne was actually a risk for Gaga.

Artpop 

Witness 

Artpop

Warrior > Artpop > Bionic > Witness 

Artpop is probably the biggest. 

Cameltoe Chariot

ARTPOP > Warrior > Witness > Bionic

Let's put it this way... ARTPOP is still trending and actually relevant with gen z while the others are long gone :gaycat2:

Unpopular opinion, but ARTPOP is the best. Let me explain: 

Bionic is just way too long and is at odds with itself. You can't have half an album of really upbeat songs and then half an album of ballads. To be honest, I really only cared for Elastic Love out of the entire track list -- that's probably because M.I.A. was involved. And I dug Monday Morning, but sadly, that didn't make the cut. 

The studio version of Lift Me Up is also awful. If Xtina kept the stripped-back production from the Hope from Haiti performance, it would've been SO much better. 

Warrior, honestly, is not as fun as Animal. None of the cuts are as good as Your Love is My Drug, Tik Tok, or Take it Off. There's no Blow or Cannibal on here, either. Supernatural starts out promising, but I am not a fan of the chorus. To me, it takes a unique-sounding pop song and turns into another generic, synth pop song. 

I surprisingly like Witness, but it's not without its share of problems. Tracks like Hey Hey Hey, Mind Maze, and Into Me You See so miss the landing, but you also have some highlights like Witness, Tsunami (even to this day, I LOVE this track), Deja Vu, and Power. 

ARTPOP has more highlights than lowlights. Aura, Venus, G.U.Y. Sexxx Dreams, Do What U Want (sans the R. Kelly feature, for obvious reasons), Swine, and Applause are obvious career highlights. 

1 hour ago, Jagger said:

Artpop has like two good songs and the rest is ruined by her strange vocal delivery

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Power love said:

:bibliahh:

She sounds like a dying goat on the album yet sounds flawless on TF/M and BTW. Someone lied to her several times with that album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.