• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diesel is Desire

• KillingYourCareer

• little legend

• Into The Void

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Two titanic bops, but Never Really Over truly was my favorite song of the second half of the 2010s :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Two titanic bops, but Never Really Over truly was my favorite song of the second half of the 2010s :jonny5:

I am a little monster but calling Stupid Love a titanic bop ? Please. Probably you mean a titanic flop.

This futuristic conversation , of me saying to a katy kat that a Gaga song is bad is too much:toofunny2: 

Just now, little legend said:

I am a little monster but calling Stupid Love a titanic bop ? Please. Probably you mean a titanic flop.

This futuristic conversation , of me saying to a katy kat that a Gaga song is bad is too much:toofunny2:

You only hate it because it underperformed, but that didn't stop you from voting for it in every question of the poll. I'm fine with my 400+ streams of it. :matty:

never really over is one of katy’s career bests, stupid love is so dated and bad that the studio version started leaking a year in advance and everyone disregarded it because they thought it was a demo from the born this way sessions in 2010-2011. you tell me. 

7 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

You only hate it because it underperformed, but that didn't stop you from voting for it in every question of the poll. I'm fine with my 400+ streams of it. :matty:

Things i do for Gaga:matty:

Voting for that cheap song :pfff:

Stupid Love felt way bigger tbh

but Never Really Over is better and has a better music video

NRO has a great chorus but those verses are extremely weak. SL has great verses, and an empty chorus but the drop really goes off :clap3:especially on a good speaker. So that one 

NRO >

Stupid Love's chorus really brings the song down, otherwise it'd be a tie :gaycat1:

8 minutes ago, Zaram said:

It's 2022:rip:

We had this topic like 5 times already.

And we don't care. Britney vs Xtina is still threaded so we can thread this too

Even tho I stan Gaga and am usually not a fan of Katy's music. NRO >>> 

1 hour ago, little legend said:

A song can be a huge bop despite its performance. Numbers aren't everything. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.