FBI raids Mar-A-Lago

slik

For some reason I never thought they were going to go this far and they were going to let him off with a slap to the wrist or something but they were serious :gaycat6: he must’ve really done something damning

i hope he can’t run in 2024, but the 2024 election will probs still be a disaster no matter what.

FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago in document investigation

The FBI executed a search warrant Monday at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, as part of an investigation into the handling of presidential documents, including classified documents, that may have been brought there, three people familiar with the situation told CNN.

The former President confirmed that FBI agents were at Mar-a-Lago and said "they even broke into my safe." He was at Trump Tower in New York when the search warrant was executed in Florida, a person familiar told CNN. 

"My beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents," Trump said in a statement Monday evening.

The extraordinary move to search the home of a former president raises the stakes for the Justice Department and comes as Trump's legal problems continue on multiple fronts

Edited by kawk

24 minutes ago, slik said:

The good of America? This is sarcasm right? He’d literally only do this to cement his own running, this disgusting piece of ****. 

I'm sure the Russians already got those 15 boxes of classified information but K. 

54 minutes ago, slik said:

Are Governors told beforehand? :katie:

Who would’ve thought taking documents would be this nazis downfall lmaooo

19 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

Who would’ve thought taking documents would be this nazis downfall lmaooo

After all the **** he’s done :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

Wait. They knew he took boxes since January.

In January, the National Archives and Records Administration retrieved 15 boxes of documents and other items from Mar-a-Lago that Archives officials said should have been turned over when Trump left the White House.

So if this is a crime that disqualifies you from holding public office, then Trump is already guilty of it and has been for 8 months, yes? :huh:

Dessntis was always going to be the republican nomination anyway he has the entire suppprt of the republican elite and conservative educated class. He basically just a. High brow trump version. He willing to play ball but still play everyone as fools. He a lot smarter than y’all think. Never forget is Mitch is the true mastermind behind the Republican Party. 

58 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Desantis will be America’s president in 2024 I fear

It seems more likely :dancehall: it is even more imperative Biden puts his inflated ego aside and allows the Dems a chance to try to win. 

12 hours ago, Chemist said:

:fan:

And the justification could have been they didn't find the sensitive information in the boxes the National Archive recovered earlier. 

They should check the toilets coz he probably clogged it with evidences :gaycat2:

The fbi are such attention heauxes, a fitting match for Bubba trump.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.