WoW casting Drag Race Mexico, Brazil, and Germany?

Dancehall Queen

11 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I find this comment problematic :dancehall:

Why? :ace: These shoot offs (expect UK and Canada S1) are literally so cheap looking filmed. Let’s not even talk about Thailand or what the Philippines looks like based off the trailer :deadbanana4: I literally expect nothing more with these now too. 

not me thinking it was world of warcraft:rip:

1 hour ago, terrorblade said:

not me thinking it was world of warcraft:rip:

same :bibliahh:

OT: I just know the German one would be a boring mess :deadvision: The gay culture here is basically non-existent

12 hours ago, 東京. said:

Why? :ace: These shoot offs (expect UK and Canada S1) are literally so cheap looking filmed. Let’s not even talk about Thailand or what the Philippines looks like based off the trailer :deadbanana4: I literally expect nothing more with these now too. 

Its giving casual racism. Your comment wasn't cute. 

9 hours ago, Jaye said:

Its giving casual racism. Your comment wasn't cute. 

That’s your take on it, so maybe you should question yourself as to why you are finding racism it in :gaycat3: it was in reference to the fact the spin offs these days seem to have less of a budget than pörn, whether that’s intentional or not who knows, but they deserve better. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.