WoW casting Drag Race Mexico, Brazil, and Germany?

Dancehall Queen

There’s a question about snatch game on the  application and “Why do you want to compete to be [country]’s FIRST DRAG SUPERSTAR?“ 

It's about time all of them have their editions :clap3: Brazil's in particular will be LIT. 

Calling it now. Valentina should be the main host for DR Mexico! 

1 minute ago, 東京. said:

You just know these are gunna be filmed on an iPhone 3G :deadbanana4:

Oh, wow.

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

Can she speak Spanish?

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

PERIOD.

4 minutes ago, Iceland said:

Can she speak Spanish?

The past few years she's been in a handful of Spanish Movies / Streaming shows. She has a lot of connections in that market already. 

A clip of her on Netflix's House of Flowers (Spanish Comedy, highly recommend)

PAY FOR DRAG RACE THAILAND !!!!! I hate that they're just gonna let it flounder because it's the version that most exists outside of Ru and the WOW universe. 

49 minutes ago, 東京. said:

I find this comment problematic :dancehall:

Heidi Klum's German Drag Race found dead in a ditch. :lakitu:

Anyway, I was always informed by Drag Race subreddits that Mexico probably wouldn't have a DR edition since the chances of a Mexican network picking it up would be really slim, due to some of the networks opinions on things... I would hope for their sake this wouldn't be a WoW exclusive.

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

PAY FOR DRAG RACE THAILAND !!!!! I hate that they're just gonna let it flounder because it's the version that most exists outside of Ru and the WOW universe. 

Is this WoW's problem though? Most of their funding came through the Thai broadcaster I believe (?) and I'm sure given Pangina's recent international success and new hype there would have been many opportunities. Maybe the network doesn't want to touch it anymore? :dancehall2:

I guess there's room for everybody, let's just say that. 

IllHighLangur-size_restricted.gif

27 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Is this WoW's problem though? Most of their funding came through the Thai broadcaster I believe (?) and I'm sure given Pangina's recent international success and new hype there would have been many opportunities. Maybe the network doesn't want to touch it anymore? :dancehall2:

LINE TV doesn't exist anymore :deadbanana4:

yz4bmrzzqg281.jpg

And based on this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DragRaceThailand/comments/w2rofz/latest_update_from_art_arya/

Art confirmed that Kantana Group took too long to produce S3 so WOW revoked them having the license to produce it and now it's in the air because WOW hasn't found a Thai production company yet to license the show to. :skull:

2 hours ago, 東京. said:

mmm excuse me?

Hmmm I don’t know how to feel about this. Mexico already has La Más Draga and is beloved by fans there. 

I don't really understand the DR fandom when a new franchise is announced, as if they are obligated to watch it. At this point Drag Race is a reality competition format, being sold to whatever want to buy the rights to do one, and I don't see people complaining when a new masked singer or X-Factor gets announced. :rip: I'm not talking about people is here in specific.

I'm excited for a possible Drag Race Brazil, we do have a history when it comes to Drag queens on television, even if it's messy like Glitter :deadbanana2:, so my hopes for an entertaining mess will be high for sure.

Edited by KaledKalil

3 hours ago, 東京. said:

Huh?

3 hours ago, Jaye said:

PERIOD.

The past few years she's been in a handful of Spanish Movies / Streaming shows. She has a lot of connections in that market already. 

A clip of her on Netflix's House of Flowers (Spanish Comedy, highly recommend)

Her spanish is giving Nelly Furtado.

Valentina and Grag Queen are openly campaigning/manifesting. Or teasing if you think they already got it. 

4 hours ago, 東京. said:

Oh wow, oh wow

• ATRL Moderator

I LOOOVE Valentina as a competitor, but I have no clue why anyone would think she'd be a great host :rip: She does not have the personality or skillset to be great at that, as far as we've seen. I'm FAR more interested in seeing her as a permanent judge than as a host.

Edited by feelslikeadream
typo sis.

Paris Bang Bang better be hosting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.