H100: Break My Soul #1

Renan90

43 minutes ago, Thor said:

Yeah the numbers are bad, especially since the predictions had her in the 500-600k range.

Hopefully they go up significantly so that it doesn’t serve a “it was shipped, but got shipped back” that it is serving currently with these projected numbers.

adbNzdI.gif

You are a Katy Perry stan. PLEASE be quiet

adbNzdI.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• Lovett

• glamrock<3

• foreverwinter13

These numbers are good, but she is doing more than 315k.

Just now, Blue Rose said:

You are a Katy Perry stan. PLEASE be quiet

adbNzdI.gif

Thor is farrrrrrr from being a Katy stan :rip: he's a hardcore Liddo

24 minutes ago, Rican said:

The record was broken with The Gift :gaycat2:

No it wasn’t. The Gift is not a studio album. You can take it up

with billboard on your break from stalking Beyoncé’s children.  

1 minute ago, Sept said:

Thor is farrrrrrr from being a Katy stan :rip: he's a hardcore Liddo

He has had a Katy Perry profile pic for years. I guess that’s just another symptom of his mental illness 

2 hours ago, G'Day said:

BTS, Prism

:gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Again, you're deflecting and changing the topic to another album not originally being discussed :dies: (you first did it with 30, and now with 1989).

My original post/statement remains a fact, Taylor doesn't have an album that has reached the incredible success of 21 & 25 :whistle:

(also, I'm not a Beyoncé fan/stan by the way as you're claiming. I just heard the album yesterday and found it really good) 

Your hiding behind Adele won't change the fact that she is still stomping on your faves either, how sad :gaycat:

OT : Good numbers. Not every artist can come close to 300k, especially without bundles from tour or some specific type of merch

adbNzdI.gif

Edited by Artistofthedecade

4 minutes ago, Bey&#x27;Knight said:

A album that had a documentary on prime time television, traveling to Africa and spending millions to make a visual for every song on the album and releasing the visuals on Disney + for a streaming special screams studio album. Just because it was a colossal flop doesn’t change the facts.

RENAISSANCE didn’t even get the same treatment as the alleged side project and the lack of revenue from that alleged side project is the reason why YOU (not me) won't be getting music videos for RENAISSANCE. 

Beautiful family btw.:gaycat2: 

beyonce-32.jpg

OT: the numbers are not bad considering she is the type of recording artist that needs hype to succeed. 

3 minutes ago, Rican said:

RENAISSANCE didn’t even get the same treatment as the alleged side project and the lack of revenue from that alleged side project is the reason why YOU (not me) won't be getting music videos for RENAISSANCE. 

Her team already confirmed that visuals are coming soon. I am sure you will be watching with us too. 

adbNzdI.gif

6 minutes ago, Rican said:

You're sick. Why are her children always on your mind. :mazen:

10 minutes ago, Rican said:

A album that had a documentary on prime time television, traveling to Africa and spending millions to make a visual for every song on the album and releasing the visuals on Disney + for a streaming special screams studio album. Just because it was a colossal flop doesn’t change the facts.

beyonce-32.jpg

OT: the numbers are not bad considering she is the type of recording artist that needs hype to succeed. 

Honey, you can type till your fingers bleed. It’s not a studio album PERIOD

4 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Her team already confirmed that visuals are coming soon. I am sure you will be watching with us too. 

adbNzdI.gif

Yea I will be in the Taylor base with my  fellow Swifties talking about Beyoncé like ya were doing earlier and I didn’t see you in there stopping them but yet you want to randomly quote me for responding to a Beyhive? Perhaps your focus should be in the Taylor base and not on me, how about that?! 

But we ARE getting videos for Renaissance. And two more albums. lmao 

24 minutes ago, Bey&#x27;Knight said:

:ahh:

No chill. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Bey&#x27;Knight said:

Honey, you can type till your fingers bleed. It’s not a studio album PERIOD

Okie dokie! The album, documentary and Disney special was cute tho! Brown Skin Girl is a bop.  :gaycat2:

29 minutes ago, Sept said:

The album, Queen Bey's first solo set since 2016, is expected to collect over 170m plays in the U.S., outperforming early expectations. Those streams are spread across the entire album as fans consume Renaissance in its entirety. 

WHy are we not discussing this part? She's outperforming their expectations for streaming :jonny6: A streaming force :jonny6:

Talking about the positive is not a bait worthy title. But, it should be highlighted as she is exceeding expectations. I think that alone is worthy of conversation. 

8 minutes ago, Daydream said:

That user always serves Assylum escapee. Thank God Bey still keeps Julius around. 

18 minutes ago, Rican said:

beyonce-32.jpg

Needs hype to succeed? This is Beyonce... 

10 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Please go thru my post history and clock me on posts where I’m inquiring about her children? I can assure you won’t find anything over 1. Don’t fall for the fan fiction. Go ahead and clock me. 

Awesome numbers in 2022 for sure. And yet, she still will be the only female artist in history to have all her her albums debut at #1.  Damn.

2 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Re-read my post sweetie, I did not include 30 in my post. My statement regarding Taylor not having any albums reaching the acclaim and success of 21 & 25 remains accurate. :gaycat5: That is peak success that Taylor hasn't/won't reach. :gaycat5:

What does Taylor and Adele have to do with anything on this thread? Stop reigniting a feud just to have Beyoncé dragged.

Beyoncé solo eras never flop.

Love that for her.

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.