• QueenBLadyG

• Lovett

• glamrock<3

• foreverwinter13

And proved wrong I was, excellent numbers :clap3:

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

This is not a struggle though :lmao: she’s slaying :clap3:

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Struggling to reach the 500k -600k numbers the hive and HDD article told us she was gonna have.

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

300K without bundles and nasty jockstraps 

adbNzdI.gif

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

No jockstraps needed :clap3:

Well, maybe she should’ve added them given how much lower the numbers are from the initial predictions.

adbNzdI.gif

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Struggling to reach the 500k -600k numbers the hive and HDD article told us she was gonna have.

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

The Hive never said that. You chose to believe a prediction made by a bored HDD staffer a month before the album even came out and for what?

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Yeah the numbers are bad, especially since the predictions had her in the 500-600k range.

Hopefully they go up significantly so that it doesn’t serve a “it was shipped, but got shipped back” that it is serving currently with these projected numbers.

adbNzdI.gif

4 minutes ago, Thor said:

Well, maybe she should’ve added them given how much lower the numbers are from the initial predictions.

adbNzdI.gif

Are we really going to act like that 600k prediction wasn't a clear set up for her? :rip:

Making +300k on a single week in the US alone is something none of our faves bar Taylor will be doing 24 years deep into their career :celestial5:

Edited by gustavothehuman

4 minutes ago, magazine said:

we expected double

but cute numbers, overall

ID4bmuc.gif

Who is we?

4 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

The Hive averaged 300k in base predictions 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Not sure what you're talking about

the clownery from HDD :ahh:

I said 300k+ and it looks like itll go that way. but i hope it destroys those predictions and reach 350k.

Just now, Destiny said:

The Hive never said that. You chose to believe a prediction made by a bored HDD staffer a month before the album even came out and for what?

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

It's sad we can't erase the past. I'm honestly happy for her tho. 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

300k would be cute.

58 minutes ago, Bribe said:

Not surprised ATRL is already trying to downplay these numbers. These are amazing numbers these days. :clap3: I don't think any female artist has debuted with higher after they stopped counting bundles, sans Taylor and Adele. The fact that Bey could do around Sour's debut (295k) is amazing.

Right. And artists usually have peaks then can’t sell after a certain period, doing this 25 years in shows longevity and consistency which is better

The 500k predictions were ridiculous but fantastic numbers, more than I expected :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Yeah, I like Bey's Music From IAMSF to self titled. Im not really into urbanny sound so I did not like Lemonade. 

But im glad she is slaying and bout to have the biggest female debut

"Urbanny".... um 

7 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Please point me where in this thread the Hive actually said that....I'll wait:

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

These numbers are good. She deserves a lot of success for this excellent album. :clap3:

Still hoping for 350k+ though. 

I expected 250k a month ago and upped it to 300k given the lack of promo, messy rollout, no visuals, utter silence on her socials and random new IG accounts promoting it for 4 weeks straight instead of her IG with 250+ mill followers :skull: . Also this isn’t Bey’s forte and most of her stans are within the R&B demographic so it may have been a turn off. I hope this has longevity and resonates with newer people. 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Thor said:

Yeah the numbers are bad, especially since the predictions had her in the 500-600k range.

Hopefully they go up significantly so that it doesn’t serve a “it was shipped, but got shipped back” that it is serving currently with these projected numbers.

adbNzdI.gif

This is obsessive. It's like you guys aren't afraid of receiving warning points anymore?

56 minutes ago, Yog said:

I don’t think HDD has access to her website sales ?

wait... :deadbanana2:

i didn't even think of that omg.

Not surprised, Bey did nothing to maximise first week sales. It’s good to know she’s not desperate for chart validation but it would’ve been nice flex for the fans since she doesn’t feed us much promo either. Announcement 6 weeks in advance and it seems the vinyl is only available on her site as opposed to major retailers. 

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

Please point me where in this thread the Hive actually said that....I'll wait:

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

I don't know about Atrl Hive but twitter Hive were predicting huge numbers.

I'm not lying

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

17 minutes ago, 305 said:

Less than evermore :skull:

Oh please ....if it ends up making more than 330K, you'll be saying "less than Folklore". Stop being predictable....

1 minute ago, Ace Reject said:

This is obsessive. It's like you guys aren't afraid of receiving warning points anymore?

2 posts in a 7-page thread is “obsessive” now? Okay. :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

I don't know about Atrl Hive but twitter Hive were predicting huge numbers.

I'm not lying

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

As if Twitter stanbases arent unhinged and arent the most reliable when in comes to numbers....

and you said the HIVE and youre on ATRL. 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

this is very good for someone so far into their career! olivia did roughly the same numbers with her debut album so it’s good to see bey keeping up with the new girls :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.