H100: Break My Soul #1

Renan90

44 minutes ago, Shelter said:

:clap3:

If she can get the same as 4 that would be great. 

That would truly be amazing. She's a great physical seller, so I can still see 310k+ sales in her first week. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• Lovett

• glamrock<3

• foreverwinter13

1 minute ago, G&#x27;Day said:

How is sampling a bunch of underrepresented and undercelebrated Black, Queer and Trans artists similar to doing high-profile collabs with two of the biggest pop artists out today? Make it make sense.

Stop being hateful and don’t bring up that album in a thread about RENAISSANCE, you’re making Swifties look bad.

Bey continues to only be behind Adele and Taylor when it comes to women commercially and we love to see it. 

I think Gaga is behind Adele and Taylor. Bey would be Behind Gaga. 

6 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

Hmm... Even Kendrick did more and there was barely a rollout for the album.

Sorry, but this is underwhelming.

And Beyoncé had a rollout for her album? Where? 

He had a teaser video before his album. And he also had a video for his lead single. 

What more than him does this non existent roll out have? And did you really expect Bey to more than Kendrick? 

Just now, foreverwinter13 said:

Not the Hive Being proud about this then Bashing Gaga's Chromatica for Collabing with Ari and Blackpink. 

The only time I personally bashed Gaga for collaborating with anybody was when she collaborated with R Kelly. The fact that you think it’s hypocrisy to praise Bey for crediting ballroom culture acts and comparing it to Gaga collaborating with mainstream forces is just off topic and stupid. Go stream the top gun soundtrack or something. 

18 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

I love Bey, is that I read some Hive who is trashing Taylor's success. 

But I know this is a great number for an act from the 90s

Pay those hive no mind; Id say most Hive actually like Taylor and have no issue with her. :heart2:

Edited by Jai

1 minute ago, G&#x27;Day said:

How is sampling a bunch of underrepresented and undercelebrated Black, Queer and Trans artists similar to doing high-profile collabs with two of the biggest pop artists out today? Make it make sense.

Stop being hateful and don’t bring up that album in a thread about RENAISSANCE, you’re making Swifties look bad.

Bey continues to only be behind Adele and Taylor when it comes to women commercially and we love to see it. 

Exactly. It's truly not the same situation, Bey is highlighting a community of people that often get overlooked and have their efforts taken without any credit or recognition. 

1 minute ago, RihFenty20 said:

Very good numbers and I'm sure she's going to have great longevity too. :clap3:

If she will not promote like Adele, this will be another 30.

not so much discourse over these incredible numbers :deadbanana2:

its going to be the 2nd or 3rd biggest debut of the year. This is proportionally in line with all her previous albums in comparison with other artists albums of their respective years, sales are just lower these days for the entire music industry. 

Many artists are having 80% decline in sales from 5-7 years ago… Beyoncé is doing even better seeing as it’s only a 50% decline. Please be ******* serious!

Just now, Jai said:

Pay those hive no mind; Id say mot Hive actually like Taylor and have no issue with her. :heart2:

Yeah, I like Bey's Music From IAMSF to self titled. Im not really into urbanny sound so I did not like Lemonade. 

But im glad she is slaying and bout to have the biggest female debut

Where is Bey right now? Why isnt she promoting? Is she pulling an Adele? No promo?

Omg y'all enjoy the success and ignore the gurlz:isudumblmao:

Congrats Hive and Bey :clap3::bird:

Phenomenal numbers. This shows she is still very very relevant and can command huge curiosity streams the first week outside her fanbase.

Anyone trying to turn this into an L is delusionaL.

3 minutes ago, BGKC said:

The only time I personally bashed Gaga for collaborating with anybody was when she collaborated with R Kelly. The fact that you think it’s hypocrisy to praise Bey for crediting ballroom culture acts and comparing it to Gaga collaborating with mainstream forces is just off topic and stupid. Go stream the top gun soundtrack or something. 

I'm streaming ENERGY right now :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

I think Gaga is behind Adele and Taylor. Bey would be Behind Gaga. 

No :rip: Beyoncé has always outsold Gaga and she always will

Great numbers. considering she outlasted the dinosaurs and is on her death bed die to old age.

9 minutes ago, Armani? said:

They're the same??

Kendrick did 350 million streams & 30k pure sales

Beyonce is doing over 170 million Streams and 180k pure sales 

But Kendrick did it without phisicals, it's very different 

58 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I initially predicted 300k so

But I thought she'd get 400k after the amazing streaming. Ppl ain't buying physicals?

that's definitely not the case, i saw someone on twitter saying that there were no renaissance cd's left at their local target :rip:

44 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

300K without bundles and nasty jockstraps 

adbNzdI.gif

45 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

300K without bundles and nasty jockstraps 

adbNzdI.gif

Let’s not forget those 

s-l640.jpg

-9162252899461036154.jpg

weren’t there tickets with tour that is happening right now? But Im not sure 

EaTe-dfWsAAonzJ?format=jpg&name=mediumEaTe-dgX0AEoPUa?format=jpg&name=mediumEXWX1zaUcAEF22m?format=jpg&name=mediumEXWX1zcUEAE07TZ?format=jpg&name=mediumEXWX1zaUMAACrfI?format=jpg&name=mediumEapW9B_U0AA-uRH?format=png&name=900x900

and tons more 

She's struggling without the SB promo she was accustomed to. 

Still solid numbers tho :clap3:

3 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Where is Bey right now? Why isnt she promoting? Is she pulling an Adele? No promo?

I think she's saving it to use it to maintain sales. Which is clever.

3 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

If she will not promote like Adele, this will be another 30.

I don't think so. Beyonce has rabbit stans just like Taylor and BTS. Even if the GP abandons her and she stops promoting, I think the hive will keep her afloat until she releases the 2nd and 3rd act (which will also help act 1's performance). Her music is now on Tik Tok too and I can definitely see a few songs going viral without her having to do anything. 

1 minute ago, Blue G said:

I think she's saving it to use it to maintain sales. Which is clever.

No Scheduled performance for this week? 

3 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

She's struggling without the SB promo she was accustomed to. 

Still solid numbers tho :clap3:

This is not a struggle though :lmao: she’s slaying :clap3:

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.