H100: Break My Soul #1

Renan90

7 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Is this the biggest streaming week for a female this year?

Yeah.

The last big one was Summer Walker in October who got 200 million streams & Taylor Swift in November for 300 million?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• Lovett

• glamrock<3

• foreverwinter13

Just now, Bribe said:

Since Billboard stopped counting bundles, sales in general have been lower. These are the top female first week sales since they stopped counting bundles:

30 - 839k
Red (TV) - 605k
Evermore - 329k
Sour - 295k
Fearless (TV) - 291k
Happier Than Ever - 238k
Positions - 174k
Still Over It - 166k

Only Taylor and Adele are doing more. The fact that 40 year old Bey is outselling Gen Z darlings and can potentially debut with higher than Olivia's monumental debut era just reaffirms Bey's status as a legend.

:clap3: 

Great number! I’m proud of you queen

25 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Smaller than Taylor?

Smaller than Harry? 

Her fanbase always say she is bigger than Taylor but why is this not translating to sales?

Stop embarrassing us

17 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Rihanna can easily surpass this when she release. 

Love Rih but her highest studio album debut is lower than Bey's lowest. :toofunny2:

Anything above 300k is :flame:

+ Finally a Female album going #1 this year :alexz:

1 minute ago, Stan.killah said:

Again, you're deflecting and changing the topic to another album not originally being discussed :dies: (you first did it with 30, and now with 1989).

My original post/statement remains a fact, Taylor doesn't have an album that has reached the incredible success of 21 & 25 :whistle:

(also, I'm not a Beyoncé fan/stan by the way as you're claiming. I just heard the album yesterday and found it really good) 

Nobody would ever Touch 21, as in Nobody. If Taylor cant, then Your fave would never Too :chick3:

At least Taylor is still selling well, unlike Adele Now whos albums is literally out of top 100. 

6 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

And with 1000000 writers. Seeing this album writing credits is such a pain. 

Well that’s what happens when you use a lot of sampling of songs that had multiple writers to begin with. It didn’t pain me at all to see the slew of black queer/trans women and fallen angels like Big Freedia, TS Madison, Honey Dijon, Syd, Moi Renee, MikeQ and Kevin Aviance be credited when many of their contributions to the culture have gone unrecognized for so long. Maybe take some Tylenol. 

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Yeah.

The last big one was Summer Walker in October who got 200 million streams & Taylor Swift in November?

Glad Bey is slaying in the Streaming Era :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

People in this thread pretending like people expected Adele/Taylor numbers :rip:.

:toofunny2: OBH's are pathetic.

This is good. The fact that this is comparable to sales of artists who debuted 10+ years after her just further cements that she won.

1 minute ago, BGKC said:

Well that’s what happens when you use a lot of sampling of songs that had multiple writers to begin with. It didn’t pain me at all to see the slew of black queer/trans women and fallen angels like Big Freedia, TS Madison, Honey Dijon, Syd, Moi Renee, MikeQ and Kevin Aviance be credited when many of their contributions to the culture have gone unrecognized for so long. Maybe take some Tylenol. 

!!!!

The way some of these users expose themselves as uncultured for a quick lil drag.:rip:

Hmm... Even Kendrick did more and there was barely a rollout for the album.

Sorry, but this is underwhelming.

After 20+ years in the industry, this is impressive :clap3:

1 minute ago, Teen Spirit said:

Love Rih but her highest studio album debut is lower than Bey's lowest. :toofunny2:

Oh sis, i would not be that cocky with how SPS loves Rih:deadvision: but its not about Rih. 

Let us celebrate the fact that Bey paid tribute fully to her gay fans with class and elegance and the numbers may not have music videos to lift them up like Lemonade, so its great numbers.  

2 minutes ago, BGKC said:

Not the Hive Being proud about this then Bashing Gaga's Chromatica for Collabing with Ari and Blackpink. 

1 minute ago, L.B GAGA said:

Oh sis, i would not be that cocky with how SPS loves Rih:deadvision: but its not about Rih

Let us celebrate the fact that Bey paid tribute fully to her gay fans with class and elegance and the numbers may not have music videos to lift them up like Lemonade, so its great numbers.  

I agrih. :date3:

6 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

This is not 2016 anymore. SPS alone from Rih when she release would destroy these numbers.

1 minute ago, foreverwinter13 said:

This is not 2016 anymore. SPS alone from Rih when she release would destroy these numbers.

Okay but there was no point in brining up Rih :angry:

11 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

I just read someone here right now. Downplaying Taylor sucess and hiding behind Adele. 

:angry:

7 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

They're the same??

Kendrick did 350 million streams & 30k pure sales

Beyonce is doing over 170 million Streams and 180k pure sales 

Edited by Armani?

Idk why people are comparing this to 30. Every retailer in my city that sold music had countless vinyl & CD copies for sale on release day. Red to a lesser extent. I haven't seen 1 copy of Renaissance available for purchase. Most vinyl haven't & won't be dispatched and sales only count if they ship. I'm not a die-hard Bey fan but these are decent numbers in today's music climate with the style of rollout she had

Just now, Armani? said:

They're the same??

Kendrick did 300 million streams & 30k pure sales

Beyonce is doing over 170 million Streams and 180k pure sales 

:lmao:

Just now, LoveInStereo said:

Idk why people are comparing this to 30. Every retailer in my city that sold music had countless vinyl & CD copies for sale on release day. Red to a lesser extent. I haven't seen 1 copy of Renaissance available for purchase. Most vinyl haven't & won't be dispatched and sales only count if they ship. I'm not a die-hard Bey fan but these are decent numbers in today's music climate with the style of rollout she had

Right and while Beyonce is a big album seller she's not as big as Adele & Taylor. False comparison.

5 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

Kendrick did 295K which Bey could surpass. If you’re going to troll, at least wait until your facts are verified :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

Okay but there was no point in brining up Rih :angry:

Both released their last album in 2016 so I had a point. Rih is rumored to release this year so we will see. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.