H100: Break My Soul #1

Renan90

2 hours ago, Marioland said:

This album is her worst by FAR. Lemonade is a masterpiece compared to this lifeless sh1t.

Completely disagree. I can't imagine listening to this album and considering it lifeless. It's so full of energy, passion and clear appreciation and love for black and queer culture. Lemonade was my favourite album, but this has definitely overtaken. It just fills me with joy every time I listen to it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• Lovett

• glamrock<3

• Rotunda

This album is her worst by FAR. Lemonade is a masterpiece compared to this lifeless sh1t.

The boldness coming from someone with an ARTPOP era pfp :rip:

3 hours ago, simon said:

She could have sold like 300k box sets alone. All 4 sold out in a week and she could have restocked them and had something to sell for 5 more weeks. Lol. Plus she would have gotten another boost after the reveal.

I feel like her team will do it right for Act II though! 

Sis, the vinyl factories are backed up with a year long waitlist, there's no way she could manufacture that many by release date :gaycat6:

Just now, Headlock said:

Sis, the vinyl factories are backed up with a year long waitlist, there's no way she could manufacture that many by release date :gaycat6:

Not the vinyls, just the box sets which were just CDs and t-shirts.

25 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Monsters are comparing this album's numbers with Lemonade's but not with The Gift or other side projects? Why? Weren't you making a big deal with Bey's side projects chart performances in 2019?

The bar keeps changing with Bey. :giraffe:

lifeless sh1t.

I genuinely don't understand how someone can listen to an album of joyful queer ballroom inspired disco songs with immaculate production and describe it as "lifeless" :psyduck:

8 minutes ago, simon said:

Not the vinyls, just the box sets which were just CDs and t-shirts.

Oh yeah true they could've manufactured more of those :lakitu:

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Oh yeah true they could've manufactured more of those :lakitu:

I think they were modest (considering no-promo) and the lack of sales on The Gift/EIL.

Now that they see the demand, and Act 1 is a commercial success - I see them having a lot more inventory for Act 2. 

14 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Bet ya didn't expect the 75% drop from BTW to Artpop either 

:deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Marioland said:

Both are great but Renaissance is by far a bigger grower

The albums gets elevated in every listen and the visuals are probably going to make the experience even 100x better

This is probably going to be regarded as her best album in the long run

18 minutes ago, simon said:

I think they were modest (considering no-promo) and the lack of sales on The Gift/EIL.

Now that they see the demand, and Act 1 is a commercial success - I see them having a lot more inventory for Act 2. 

I think Act 2 and 3 are going to have a lot more promotion.

She probable knew that Act 1 was going to explode on her name and hype alone.

Act 2 and 3 are going to need promotion to do these numbers

4 hours ago, Marioland said:

Lifeless $hit? Looks like someone revealed their ears are stuffed up with a ton of earwax :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

I genuinely don't understand how someone can listen to an album of joyful queer ballroom inspired disco songs with immaculate production and describe it as "lifeless" :psyduck:

At least they revealed that they have to sit on the toliet with how lifeless they truly feel :foxaylove2:

4 hours ago, Marioland said:

the lies and fairytales you tell

5 hours ago, Marioland said:

nicki-minaj-ears.gif

This is her best album so you can SEETHE

I get being a little underwhelmed by the first week numbers since self-titled and Lemonade were so massive, but this a good debut and she'll have great longevity with the streaming too. Everyone labeled 4 a flop and now it has insane catalog success.

8 hours ago, Contessa said:

The boldness coming from someone with an ARTPOP era pfp :rip:

:ahh:

17 minutes ago, Temporal said:

I get being a little underwhelmed by the first week numbers since self-titled and Lemonade were so massive, but this a good debut and she'll have great longevity with the streaming too. Everyone labeled 4 a flop and now it has insane catalog success.

I don’t even get how anybody can honestly even be underwhelmed by these numbers today, no matter how much Self-Titled and Lemonade sold :rip: sales have full on collapsed after 2016, Bundles are literally gone, there’s nothing there, pretty much nobody other than Taylor, Adele, Harry and Drake can pull these numbers, and all of them debuted LONG after her….and If these numbers hold, it won’t even be her lowest debut, hell, it won’t even be her second lowest debut :rip:

9 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Honestly I am sceptical about the longevity of the era. If Beyonce does not bother. It is serving 30 teas.

This lmao :redface:

On 8/2/2022 at 9:29 PM, Bey_Rihstan said:

Bet ya didn't expect the 75% drop from BTW to Artpop either 

hjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

11 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Honestly I am sceptical about the longevity of the era. If Beyonce does not bother. It is serving 30 teas.

30’s weakness is streaming, Ren will have beautiful long LEGS

16 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Monsters are comparing this album's numbers with Lemonade's but not with The Gift or other side projects? Why? Weren't you making a big deal with Bey's side projects chart performances in 2019?

:bibliahh:

People who are underwhelmed by these numbers are either trolling or d*** about charts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.