H100: Break My Soul #1

Renan90

20 hours ago, Bang Up said:

:clap3:Such a great, respectful, fact-based post. And mind you, Gaga's comeback didn't occur because her PR team forced it to, it occurred because she focused on showcasing her raw talent and the public reacted accordingly. Beyonce fans are upset over these numbers for some reason so they run to Gaga to bash her. But at the end of the day, Gaga has the acclaimed acting career and that music Oscar Beyonce will never have despite trying so many times. That's what really gets these girls riled up. Gaga has accomplished EVERYTHING Bey has, but Bey has not accomplished everything Gaga has.  

y'all do know Chromatica is Gaga's most acclaimed album, right? At least according to the reviews. more often than not, music reviews are about the artist and how reviewers feel about them than they are about the actual music. someone like beyonce will always get good reviews because her PR team has made it impossible to critique her without being called racist. gaga has always been a polarizing figure so even some of her best work has not received the acclaim it should have. there's a reason her work post ASIB/image reinvention has her highest scores (ASIB, Chromatica). that reason is that it stopped being cool to be "hateful" or critical of gaga so reviewers are more relaxes with her now.

--- 

anyways, i knew those articles about 600k+ were setting her up. she needs to fire whichever PR person thought dropping those articles would be a good idea. these numbers are much more realistic and are still good numbers in 2022. :rip: 

Y'all still with the PR team bs? 

Beyoncé is just as controversial and polarising as Gaga especially during Beyoncé and Lemonade. The difference is, Beyoncé always make quality and thrive while Gaga went to tone it down doing C2C/Joanne/ASIB to win the GP back with safe music and good girl image. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• Lovett

• glamrock<3

• Rotunda

I honestly could not be more proud of Beyoncé. Black excellence wins again. :clap3:

Confirmed: 325K :clap3: 

A ROYAL TOP 20

Beyoncé’s RENAISSANCE (Parkwood/Columbia) opens at #1 with a midweek projection of 325k - 200k coming from pure album sales. Bad Bunny increases to 103k with Un Verano Sin Ti (Rimas) this week while dropping to #2. The physical CD of his album releases this Friday, possibly setting up a #1 battle the following week.

Also debuting in the Top 20 will be new releases from K-pop artists ATEEZ and ENHYPHEN with THE WORLD EP.1: MOVEMENT (KQ) and MANIFESTO: DAY 1 (BELIFT LAB), respectively, as well as $uicideboy$ Sing Me a Lullaby, My Sweet Temptation (G59).

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1012870346.png

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=332389&title=A-ROYAL-TOP-20

@Renan90 Update the title! :duca: I'm so glad she's getting another 300k+ debut. I'm hoping she gets close to my prediction of 350k.

The predictions increasing 

adbNzdI.gif

325k, so deserved :jonny5:

BAD BUNNY! 

:hoetenks:

The BB200 YE album for sure. 

Poor “30”. 

10 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Y'all still with the PR team bs? 

Beyoncé is just as controversial and polarising as Gaga especially during Beyoncé and Lemonade. The difference is, Beyoncé always make quality and thrive while Gaga went to tone it down doing C2C/Joanne/ASIB to win the GP back with safe music and good girl image. 

All of this!

And 4 remains her lowest selling opening :clap3:

I'm still hoping for 350k+ tho.

The way we (and she) keeps on winning

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

4 still remaining her lowest opening, followed by DIL

With how she's performing on AM, I didn't expect her streams to decrease. 

Anyway glad we're above 4 now. 

200k Pure without plugs, beads, jockstraps, d*ldos, and vibrators.

See when you take BATHS :jonnycat:

200k pure, no bundles

Mam is slaying :jonny: 

QueenofCopyPaste

IT INCREASED!

OP CHANGE PLS!

5 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

4 still remaining her lowest opening, followed by DIL

stable career, which is a very good sign

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

She only put about 30k vinyls on sale ww, there are no vinyls in stores so no different variants, no cassettes. I wish they did all that, she would have sold + 400K. She tries so little. 

200k pure, she's winning again, somehow she always stays here and we CAN stand it.

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Predictions went up :duca:  I need another increase BB snatch 330k debut 

When you have BATHS

dU5ycsd.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.