H100: Break My Soul #1

Renan90

38 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

No it wasn’t. The Gift is not a studio album. You can take it up

with billboard on your break from stalking Beyoncé’s children.  

@Bey'Knightyou will ALWAYS be famous. :lmao:

That user talking as if Beyonce is too bankrupt to film MVs. :lmao:

We have to laugh.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBLadyG

• Lovett

• glamrock<3

• foreverwinter13

These are good numbers, she just needs to focus on longevity.

46 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

A superstar of her status should be able to debut with higher numbers than Olivia Rodrigo’s debut album 

The numbers are still decent, but it hurts her image and her status IMO

Where do y'all pull these takes from?:rip:

“Hurts her image” To who exactly?

She will still open to #1 with great sales considering she is in her 40’s and a black woman at that. 25 years and still here and having selling power is extremely rare and only a few female artists have accomplished this. If anything this just is further proof that Beyoncé is a legend. 

And if Break My Soul does indeed hit #1 that would just be the icing on the cake.

9 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Beyoncé solo eras never flop.

Love that for her.

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Our queen of the solo throne :gaycat:

2 hours ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Smaller than Taylor?

Smaller than Harry? 

Her fanbase always say she is bigger than Taylor but why is this not translating to sales?

She’s a bigger celebrity. Most people don’t need an explanation to understand that

10 minutes ago, Comedor said:

@Bey'Knightyou will ALWAYS be famous. :lmao:

That user talking as if Beyonce is too bankrupt to film MVs. :lmao:

We have to laugh.

Haha thanks love :cheers:

8 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

These are good numbers, she just needs to focus on longevity.

That's what i'm worry about, BMS numbers are not big enough to carry the SPS through the weeks. Even Adele with an smash like EOM is lacking longevity.

18 minutes ago, Rican said:

Please go thru my post history and clock me on posts where I’m inquiring about her children? I can assure you won’t find anything over 1. Don’t fall for the fan fiction. Go ahead and clock me. 

Sis you literally posted a photo of her children in this very thread. There was no need for it. Yes I know the photo is associated with the album we’re discussing, but still… it’s just an odd thing to do, especially considering you already knew what people think of you.

1 minute ago, bijonse said:

the most OBSESSED ones always turn into haters it’s sad. pray for @Rican :!ohno:

Instead of being bullies to me and accusing me of non sense, ya can ask me as to why I’m the way i’am? If

I’m okay? If I need advice? Etc Not one base besides the Gaga base make me feel that I’m in a safe space. 

Pretty close to 600k expectations so that’s good :clap3:

These are ******* AMAZING numbers! Anyone who was talking +400K, especially the ridiculous HDD 500k-600k figure was on crack.

My own predictions had her maxing out at 250K (I estimated way less pure and less streams), so I'm VERY impressed by her numbers! :clap3:

1 minute ago, Machete said:

These are ******* AMAZING numbers! Anyone who was talking +400K, especially the ridiculous HDD 500k-600k figure was on crack.

My own predictions had her maxing out at 250K (I estimated way less pure and less streams), so I'm VERY impressed by her numbers! :clap3:

It's not crazy to think she can reach 400k btw. HDD is not counting the boxes, pre-orders and vinyils from her website + they understimated the streams.

Just now, Daydream said:

Sis you literally posted a photo of her children in this very thread. There was no need for it. Yes I know the photo is associated with the album we’re discussing, but still… it’s just an odd thing to do, especially considering you already knew what people think of you.

What they think is a false assessment and if you was a nice person you will correct them. I asked one time, and one time only if her youngest kids were twins? and why are they never in paparazzi photos like her oldest child? I suppose my question trigger that fan base and than from there that fan base started false accusations that I’m always inquiring or stalking those kids when it just a one time thing.

A ATRL mod actually reached out to me stating that question had lots

of reports and that the question was not a warnable offense and just to keep it cute and that’s why I have never ask the question again, it’s the Beyhive that constantly brings it up, not me. 

5 minutes ago, Rican said:

Instead of being bullies to me and accusing me of non sense, ya can ask me as to why I’m the way i’am? If

I’m okay? If I need advice? Etc Not one base besides the Gaga base make me feel that I’m in a safe space. 

Atrl is not your therapist’s couch. Go figure. 

2 hours ago, foreverwinter13 said:

And with 1000000 writers. Seeing this album writing credits is such a pain. 

You’re not even a songwriter nor have any experience of songwriting and production, stay in your place

2 hours ago, genio said:

:rip: Bey debuted in 1997. The only one keeping up with these numbers is Eminem and ONLY him aka the biggest rapper alive. 

This just further proves that she IS indeed what the media portrays her to be. She's about to have the #1 album (and maybe #1 single) in the US and UK and an opening week close to or above 300k. Even Madonna was declining strongly at that point in her career (shortly before the MDNA era). 

Y'all need to stop using "she debuted in 1997!" as an excuse at this point. Her solo career started in mid 2003. Y'all switch the narrative depending on the argument being thrown around. This, most definitely, does not prove she is what the media portrays her to be. Most news outlets make it sound as if she's one of the biggest artist there ever was when the truth of the matter is she's not even top 60 in terms of accumulated units. She's obviously seeing a small boost right now due to the new release, but her albums are barely used anymore. Lots of artists from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s have way better recurrents than her. Albums like Lemonade and BEYONCÉ, often deemed by the media as some of the most impactful albums of the last decade, often struggle to be in the top 40 most daily streamed albums of their respective years on Spotify.

All in all these are... ok numbers. Certainly not excellent and not worth all the hype she constantly get from the media. Sorry :michael:

21 minutes ago, Aaron said:

She’s a bigger celebrity. Most people don’t need an explanation to understand that

She is... not :deadbanana4:  Certainly not in North America, Oceania and Asia. 

Does this include the boxsets and stuff for her stans?

I think it'll get to 400k+. I'm sticking with 375k to 475k in the end.

Well I predicted 130-180k SEA + 100k-200k pure which means an average of 305k, so it looks like I'll be right on the money.

Beyoncé is not "hyped" because of her sales. Her sales are a bonus. And the moment some of you will come to terms with the fact that people adore her and have her in very high esteem, your lives will be better. There is also Reddit and a bunch of other groups where you will find that she's absolutely despised, more so than any singer, find solace in that. This need to try to humble her because she is rightfully praised for giving excellent music, performances and bringing joy to some people just screams jealousy and insecurity.  

Bob Dylan was incredibly praised and still is by everyone, has a Nobel Prize and never do his sales get mentioned. Same thing for Radiohead, Aretha(!!!), Clapton, Björk, PJ Harvey, Prince etc. To think someone shouldn't be praised because she's not meeting your ridiculous expectations on what she should be selling and how much her catalog should be streamed is weird. 

And her career started in 97, people knew who Beyoncé was then. She wasn't introduced in 2003. And there's no narrative that gets changed since it's a recurrent theme here that Hives add DC sales in her overall career. 

Edited by BnPac

3 hours ago, Squall said:

You could have stopped at "in her 40s" :rip: 

Good numbers, I know they were doing clickbait with that stupid pre-release article 

For a 40 year old 25+ years into career and album with no promo...should be stopped considering stream numbers and these results are solid. I could understand if the album barely pushed 100k but it's too much over nothing.

HDD has played the overestimate then underestimate game long enough. No surprise there.

3 hours ago, Diego_Costa said:

I really think it’s low. Why are people saying it’s great? Lol

you mean the continual: for a 40 year old 25+ years into her career...for an album with no promo...

I think these numbers are low balled and will be exceeded in final numbers.

It's still not clear if this is based on the normal physical cds or does this include the boxset stuff they had on sale earlier this month.

The final numbers should go up

the blatant trolling in this thread from certain users :rofl:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.