• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackJesus

• JohnWayneHolland

• Chromatica

• Illuminati

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Wth are you guys talking about? This is amazing omg :WAP: I mean it's a demo so of course it sounds messy at times but the general idea and melodies are so good :WAP: with a better production, mixing and a better bridge this would be an instant classic :WAP:

this, it sounds really good to me

like obviously it's unfinished but this is a leaked demo, it's not like she'd upload it on Spotify in this state. with some work it could've been great

15 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

That's the process of recording and curating the album though, isn't it? :dies: I think this is an upgrade from the other song that leaked but obviously when she scraps them she scraps them for a reason.

Yes, creating a bunch of demos is normal for true artists who go through phases to come up with their best work. Certain stans who stan for artists who pay people to create their music for them wouldn't understand.

omg this is one of the supposed LG5 leaks we had way back when :rip:

it does nothing for me

omg FINALLY :WAP: u can feel the classicness of the song even if it's in a rough shape, needs a few more lyrics and a bit of arrangement but im already ready to cry about the next dl top with this song :WAP:

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

So so bad. She's really lucky she gets a few good songs out of her here and there :deadbanana2:

I’m mean, it kind of speaks to how involved she is with her music. Bar Lana, no one’s unreleased catalog is nearly as massive and  the only way it gets there is if you’re the one making the songs and not just shopping through demos or hosting writing camps every other week.

9 minutes ago, Domination said:

I’m mean, it kind of speaks to how involved she is with her music. Bar Lana, no one’s unreleased catalog is nearly as massive and  the only way it gets there is if you’re the one making the songs and not just shopping through demos or hosting writing camps every other week.

:clap3: 

I'm not interested in ARTPOP demos, but to get anything Garibay is a blessing. Thank you to whoever leaked because this is cute :clap3: 

I’m sorry but this would’ve been a #1 smash if it was refurbished for Top Gun :WAP: Sounds like a modern classic 

If you listen closely, the synth on this sounds a little like Brooklyn Nights' synths

1 hour ago, Dylangaga said:

Delete it!

We need OG, Tinnitus, Sire, and Temple!

And TEA, Princess Die and Sex Dreams OG!

This is the Gaga I like :jonny:

Good thing this was scrapped. I never liked the leaked snippet. She's literally wailing :biblio:

Waiiit I'm hearing sumn. I didnt like the leaked snippet in 2019 at all but this kinda has potential

YESSSS :jonny:

Oh my finally :jonny:

The raspy voice  :jonny5: the second verse lyrics :jonny5:

Better than Hallelujah for sure. The melodies are good.

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

I kinda like this one 

Princess Die next pls :jonny:

4 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

And TEA, Princess Die and Sex Dreams OG!

We have her though :mandown:

not bad it has potential

3 hours ago, Rage said:

We have her though :mandown:

What? Since when? Is there a YT link?

but we need princess die :weeps:

5 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

What? Since when? Is there a YT link?

since like 2016 when the original swine fest backdrop was released lol

it’s mono instead of stereo though 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.