Lindsey Graham Wants Gay Marriage Overturned

Horizon Flame

I’ve said this over and over.  There is no United States. Break it up. States can fend for themselves.  

You can’t have federal law then state law. If we are country, it’s a law across it all.  

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

I’ve said this over and over.  There is no United States. Break it up. States can fend for themselves.  

You can’t have federal law then state law. If we are country, it’s a law across it all.  

USA is the only “country” to do this kind of ****

graham is truly human scum :rip: unreal

Lady G didn’t have the courage or a good enough personality to marry a man so he doesn’t want anyone else to be able to

Not this flaming ****** who literally contracts young men to have sex with him in hotel rooms wanting to overturn gay marriage. He deserves to be hate crimed. :hippo:

35 minutes ago, LittleMonster2012 said:

USA is the only “country” to do this kind of ****

The USA isn't the only country to have federal laws and then state/provincial laws:skull: 

OT: Of course the closet *** is spewing this :bibliahh:

JohnWayneHolland

And i want Lindsey Graham DEAD, rip all his extremities and leave him bleeding and begging for help until I bring my hammer and bash his skull until it looks like ground beef :giraffe:

Once again, he never stops being a disgrace.  :deadbanana4:

IT needs to be out and spitted on, rot in hell u piece of ****

If you don't want gay marriage then don't marry yourself with a gay

What other country even leaves recognition of same-sex marriages to the determination of individual state/provincial governments? The United States is a backwater hellhole for this even being up for debate.

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

What other country even leaves recognition of same-sex marriages to the determination of individual state/provincial governments? The United States is a backwater hellhole for this even being up for debate.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was the case in Mexico as well until fairly recently? Or a

14 minutes ago, Kitty Kat said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was the case in Mexico as well until fairly recently? Or a

Until recently means they moved away from a fractured state-by-state recognition that half the US political class wants to regress back to. It’s funny though how all the countries that Americans view as backwards shitholes are progressing in one way or another while the US if very prominently regressing on what we thought had been settled issues.

Lady of the Night is just forcing her kink of the rest of the country, living in secrecy.

15 hours ago, Smarticle said:

That's his opinion

That is shared with the Republican Party and the Supreme Court. The GOP is looking to take over Congress. They are hellbent on passing a constitutional  amendment banning gay marriage. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.