• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruel Summer

• khalyan

• Buddy

I was expecting the tweet to be a friend joking around I-

Edited by Invisibility

Coming from Simon Curtis I thought it was a joke but then I read the replies:deadbanana2:

Omfg :deadbanana2:thank god her music went downhill after CLXN1 cuz i aint supporting her after this :deadbanana2:

Just now, TheBoss said:

Is it really Allie X?

Yes :toofunny2:

Oh my god this is so messy. :rip: It's funny how tattoos make people so easily identifiable. 

Maybe it is so bad in LA after all!

Notttttt thissssssssss :rip::rip: Welp... I love her (well, at least her music) but this is definitely not something I can defend. Very gross and irresponsible.

Good thing I already haven’t liked a song by her for the last 4 years. Bye! That is so gross.

This was not in my bingo card :deadbanana:

I'm so upset and disappointed

• ATRL Moderator

ummmmmm

28 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Oh my god this is so messy. :rip: It's funny how tattoos make people so easily identifiable. 

Maybe it is so bad in LA after all!

:deadbanana2:

Haven’t had a chance to watch the video since friends are over, but if this was by accident, it’s very easy to judge someone that’s not you, because, let’s be honest, we’re guilty of forgetting things. Of course, this is a more egregious forgetfulness/mistake, and you feel for the dog here, but imagine if your friend, partner, or family member did this? Would you be hating them and/or sending them death threats? 

Just now, zasderfght said:

Haven’t had a chance to watch the video since friends are over, but if this was by accident, it’s very easy to judge someone that’s not you, because, let’s be honest, we’re guilty of forgetting things. Of course, this is a more egregious forgetfulness/mistake, and you feel for the dog here, but imagine if your friend, partner, or family member did this? Would you be hating them and/or sending them death threats? 

I think the problem was that she was rolling her eyes and laughing... If she genuinely forgot and apologized I doubt this would've been posted.

2 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

The video is just her pulling away and laughing when she notices he has his phone out. Nothing before or after.

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

The video is just her pulling away and laughing when she notices he has his phone out. Nothing before or after.

Gross. Okay, she deserves to be dragged, then. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.