Did you watch Uncoupled on Netflix ?

Simple

It's a new gay drama/comedy show on Netflix, it stars Neil Patrick Harris as the lead and it has A LOT of gay stereotypes. 

I honestly thought it was a cute show but it's a bit cringey (every gay person in the show has a crush Neil and they all like his big d :deadbanana2:

See the source image

Did you watch it ?  was it good ? :gaycat1:

Edited by Simple

Neil is overrated and I have yet to watch..

Maybe in a few days. I'm just not eager to get into it 

I did and I liked it. It's a fun show 

my best friend has been pressing me to watch it all week, she has questionable taste tho so idk :rip:

I loved it

My boyfriend told me about it. He didn't really like it.

I finished it this morning. It was okay. I found it hard to connect with most of the characters. The richer you make them, the less interesting they are. Neil is good in it and does a pretty good of avoiding Barney-isms. The friends are by FAR the best characters, though.

Only the first 2 episodes and my god gay writing has gone to the pits :rip:

the std free couple on prep line Killed me :rip:

i like it 

I liked it! 

Yes very unrealistic that all those hot guys like Neil. He’s very average looking so it was unrealistic and he’s very whiny - not an attractive personality.

However - some of the ideas were honest and well thought out. 

The ending was annoying as hell. 

I liked it! 

Yes very unrealistic that all those hot guys like Neil. He’s very average looking so it was unrealistic and he’s very whiny - not an attractive personality.

On 8/7/2022 at 6:45 AM, infrared said:

Only the first 2 episodes and my god gay writing has gone to the pits :rip:

the std free couple on prep line Killed me :rip:

What line?

Yes. It wasn't that funny but I began to care about the characters and managed to finish it. The cliffhangers were pretty good so I will probably watch the next season as well

6 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

I liked it! 

i'm not sure it was that unrealistic. he was a successful white man in nyc. not very hard for those types to pick up guys 

I thought it was alright, nothing amazing but it's always nice to see LGBT shows be popular in the mainstream. But YIKES at the way Neil Patrick Harris is ageing. He's gonna be serving crypt keeper in 10 years

On 8/6/2022 at 3:37 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

Oh my God 

The Voice Nbc GIF

Never heard of this so, I had to Google it and it's borderline demonic and evil thing to do.. 

Disgusting 

I just watched the pic and...:mazen: I'm not even considering watching this show after that. 

41 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I just watched the pic and...:mazen: I'm not even considering watching this show after that. 

Mte.. 

Never was a fan of his but his stuff are cute to pass the time.. 

Now I can't even look at him 

Watching Trixie and Katya react to the show was more entertaining than the actual show itself. :rip: 

on epi 4 and its basically Sex and the city but gay.

Neil character is also a very Carrie Bradshaw, a bit unlikeable but i still enjoy the show overall

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.