Beyoncé & Madonna - "Break My Soul (The Queens Remix)"

Beyonce_runthis

Yeah, of all the people she didn’t mention, it seems like I’m seeing more comments around Twitter from Mariah fans that felt she should have gotten a shout out. I doubt Beyoncé meant anything negative by not naming her.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• V$.

• Shaner69

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

She has. Several times. 

next caller. 

Bye!

I was low key waiting for Bey to say “House of Dereon” :gaycat2:

25 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

She has, and quite a bit actually. She mimicked Mariah the most in her DC days actually. 

I just felt like being loud and wrong today

Of all legend she didn’t mention Tina Turner and im a bit sad :chick3: fortunately we already have DrIL

1 minute ago, Likingstars said:

Of all legend she didn’t mention Tina Turner and im a bit sad :chick3: fortunately we already have DrIL

She paid tribute to Tina twice already. What more do y’all want? 

besides if act 2 explores country + rock. You don’t think Tina would get her flowers there? 

4 hours ago, Pandora said:

Beyonce is giving EVERYTHING this era I cannotttttttttttttt

She really is

7 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

She paid tribute to Tina twice already. What more do y’all want? 

besides if act 2 explores country + rock. You don’t think Tina would get her flowers there? 

It’s obviously a light hearted comment why are you triggered??? :skull:

You can’t name everyone :gaycat6: There’s a lot of intention behind the namedrops but also, they gotta fit and rhyme :gaycat6:

The fact that she pulls these things out of her ass like this is just beyond legendary at this point. U know she was just ******* around in the studio, called Madge, got it cleared, and proceeded to feed. All in a days work :WAP:

reminds me of Joan Crawford fans being upset Madonna didn’t mention her in the original Vogue rap

4 hours ago, jamiko1230 said:

Yep. Instantly EPIC. They should absolutely get this on ALL streaming platforms etc...like super asap. This most def. could be it- that elusive possibly final smash hit M gets (if Beys team adds her to the chart placement)! Bey absolutely reinvented the hell out Vogue w/ her new RAP. Furthest thing from just a 'remix'

Madonna deserves better than being a backing vocalist if that was to be the case. Not trying to be negative I just can’t see them crediting her, wouldn’t it have to outperform the original BMS for that to happen? In the US anyway

Well the remix is already outselling 3.25x the original on iTunes + the digital singles sold on her page yeah it’s coming

Just now, Dark Phoenix said:

Well the remix is already outselling 3.25x the original on iTunes + the digital singles sold on her page yeah it’s coming

The streams and radio however are going to be substantially difficult to overcome.

2 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

the remix is not in any playlist and radio is going to be mainly the original. this one doesn't even have a radio edit. it's almost 6 minutes long...

Bey getting Madonna to #1 on iTunes in 2022 :jonny:incredible

They need to add the remix to a playlist. Maybe a radio edit. 

12 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

She mentioned too many names, she should’ve kept it to icons only. I mean, Tierra Whack? When she declined to mention actual legends like Brandy, Mariah, Monica? And why did she say Grace Jones twice? :rip:

because Grace Jones is THAT iconic :clap3::alexz:

58 minutes ago, abeille said:

Bey getting Madonna to #1 on iTunes in 2022 :jonny:incredible

Tbh only the Madame X era didn't have a single song hitting #1 in US itunes for Madonna :cupid:

Every single one of her other eras did.

But it IS incredible since it came out of nowhere and it was so random, lmao.

2 hours ago, Alt Facts said:

called Madge

She probably didn't call her.

Her management called her management.

:rip:

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

She probably didn't call her.

Her management called her management.

:rip:

Madonna? Management? :cupid:

They should do an official music video for this remix.

Madonna would probably add those awful IG filters though.

:toofunny2:

Praying that somehow we get one week where this is the most consumed version of the song so Madonna can have a top 10 hit this decade. :gaycat6: