Beyoncé & Madonna - "Break My Soul (The Queens Remix)"

Beyonce_runthis

This remix is miles ahead of the original. When I listen to the album from start to finish, I replaced the original with the remix and it's just pure ecstasy. 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• V$.

• Shaner69

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I only heard the OG BMS twice, but this version is definitely better. this what it should’ve been from the beginning :jonny:

Honest question, no shade.

Ain’t Ciara that big/relevant enough to also have been named on the rap?? I’m from Mexico and I know that she was a thing in the 00’s but don’t know how relevant she was in the US back then.

Anyway keep streaming and buying the single in the US.

3 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

Queen mother promoting it more than Bey :clap3:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUq15wU/?k=1 

Bey is regretting this at this point :bibliahh:

Anyway, she cut her hair! Nice! New look for the remix album promo :mandown:

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Ain’t Ciara that big/relevant enough to also have been named on the rap?? I’m from Mexico and I know that she was a thing in the 00’s but don’t know how relevant she was in the US back then.

She certainly is, but I think Bey mentioned a lot of her personal musical and or entertainment influences since they were so varied.

Tierra Whack for instance has yet to go mainstream, but Bey loves her work and included her on The Gift.

Her solo continuous EP is also pretty amazing and I bet Bey has seen it.

5 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Ciara was definitely popular, as were many others. Bey couldn't have named every single black female artist on this one song. 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Ciara was definitely popular, as were many others. Bey couldn't have named every single black female artist on this one song. 

Yet she was able to mention Grace Jones twice :emofish:

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Right :deadbanana: not every stanbase whose artist wasn’t mentioned dragging her now :skull: 

58 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

You say that as if it disputes @Danger's point...

i only wish she'd have mentioned mariah in the part with alicia, whitney, riri & nicki :weeps: would've been perfection

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Well it's kind of like just underlining it. Even if she used that second spot for someone else, that doesn't solve the problem that she can't name everyone. Also Grace is the only one mentioned who is actually involved with RENAISSANCE, Beyoncé tipping her hat to her by saying her name twice makes total sense and shows repsect for the icon who agreed to be on the project.

4 hours ago, Flanders said:

Right :deadbanana: not every stanbase whose artist wasn’t mentioned dragging her now :skull: 

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

You say that as if it disputes @Danger's point...

2 hours ago, swissman said:

Well it's kind of like just underlining it. Even if she used that second spot for someone else, that doesn't solve the problem that she can't name everyone. Also Grace is the only one mentioned who is actually involved with RENAISSANCE, Beyoncé tipping her hat to her by saying her name twice makes total sense and shows repsect for the icon who agreed to be on the project.

People (haters) are just so unreasonable when it comes to Beyoncè :redface:

This just had a segment on GMA 

Ain’t Lorde that big/relevant enough to also have been named on the rap?? I’m from Turkey and I know that she was a thing in the 10’s but don’t know how relevant she was in the US back then.

Very pleasantly surprised that this holding up at #1 on US iTunes. Of all markets thought it would where it is now in the US but in the UK, Australia etc...This may end up the top selling digital song of the week for Bey and Madonna (her 1st since 4 Minutes!) 

Agree w/ others...day 1 this should've been the OG release that NO one saw coming. Everything Beyoncé did this era has been outta left field fab. so this would've just taken it to the next level. Highly likely given Madonna a #1 song after 22 yrs! This is the goat song (mix) that could've been her Cold Heart (not all those other meh/ crap-ish remixes) that actually got Madonna's approval lol  

Edited by jamiko1230

12 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

Ain’t Lorde that big/relevant enough to also have been named on the rap??

She's white...

22 minutes ago, jamiko1230 said:

Very pleasantly surprised that this holding up at #1 on US iTunes. Of all markets thought it would where it is now in the US but in the UK, Australia etc...This may end up the top selling digital song of the week for Bey and Madonna (her 1st since 4 Minutes!) 

Agree w/ others...day 1 this should've been the OG release that NO one saw coming. Everything Beyoncé did this era has been outta left field fab. so this would've just taken it to the next level. Highly likely given Madonna a #1 song after 22 yrs! This is the goat song (mix) that could've been her Cold Heart (not all those other meh/ crap-ish remixes) that actually got Madonna's approval lol  

Beyonce (who already has most other fanbases fuming for getting a new solo #1 hit in 2022) giving Madonna of all people her 13th #1 hit single in the USA...i just know all haters would bring twitter down after that happening, lmao. It wouldn't just be one fanbase fuming for this, but i can count at least 3 or 4. 

Anyway, that's not happening. I'm sure this remix is barely getting any airplay, streaming is nowhere near the original and all it has going for it is digital sales, which will go down with no promo, playlisting or airplay. 

Let's face it, i wouldn't be surprised if even both teams are surprised at this result.

One thing we know is, Madonna already leaked (and then removed) from her stories what it looked like an official lyric video similar to some visuals bey has been showing. i wouldn't be surprised if a lyric video is coming at least.

But Madonna is never going to be credited for this.

Damn so they won't have their own separate entry in ANY country?

They should playlist this on Spotify.

The way this remix is going to help song repeak globally. :chick3: