Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe | 89% RT | Out now!

fountain

I was hoping for streaming so outside US fans can get it sooner :emofish:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• fountain

• Smarticle

• Lovett

• 1 month later...

Please be on streaming soon :weeps:

• 2 weeks later...

In theatres Sept 8th! Not them releasing a summer movie at the end of summer :dies:

• Like 1

The trailer music sounds generic asf but the movie looks goood :duca:

I had no idea about this, we will be seated!

I hope it reaches my country :heart:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Is the book any good? I heard it’s acclaimed but the synopsis sounded a little juvenile to me.

One of the better queer coming-of-age books for sure.

7 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Is the book any good? I heard it’s acclaimed but the synopsis sounded a little juvenile to me.

I mean it’s YA coming of age, so it’s inherently somewhat juvenile because of the area it is dealing with. It’s a very sweet and touching book though, and I think it comes off genuine and unforced, so I’d say it’s worth giving it a chance. For me I really can’t stand anything too immature or childish, but I thought it was great and it even held up when I reread it some time later too. The writing is nice so I think that helps takes it further compared to other books dealing with the same premise. I hated the sequel however, let’s pretend that doesn’t even exist. 

It's been so long since I read the book, I can barely remember the story. Excited to revisit via the film.

For a movie I heard nothing about, until one random TikTok ad.. I wasn’t expecting to be so good. Man, this was beautiful. 

On 9/11/2023 at 6:53 PM, Dancehall Queen said:

For a movie I heard nothing about, until one random TikTok ad.. I wasn’t expecting to be so good. Man, this was beautiful. 

I saw a random Instagram ad and was like gay :gaycat1:so I saw it yesterday and it's so beautiful. It's so unique compared to the YA queer stuff I've seen before. I ran to the nearest bookstore and bought the book + sequel I didn't know about too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.