Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe | 89% RT | Out now!

fountain

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• fountain

• Smarticle

• Lovett

omg they made a movie adaptation of this? i’m so excited! i really liked the book

Omg next month :soda:I thought it was going to take longer. We need the trailer NOW

I had know idea they were adapting this! How exciting! I remember loving the book.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnUH_M-ouvudkFz7KpzA7Hope I get to watch it, several times; loved the book

The book was cute and pure and I’m happy to see that Eva Longoria is in the movie.

Hopefully it has great reviews.

I remember reading the book around 2016-17 and a film was already in discussion. I wonder why it took so long lol Can’t wait to see it!

I love this book so much! They better do it justice :jonny5:

• 3 weeks later...

The movie has been selected to also be streaming in Canada in conjunction with TIFF’s festival at home programme, it’ll be available to rent and watch for 48 hours. It is limited availability as with the festival itself, but in the age of the internet I imagine someone could end up recording it. :lakitu:

6 hours ago, fountain said:

The movie has been selected to also be streaming in Canada in conjunction with TIFF’s festival at home programme, it’ll be available to rent and watch for 48 hours. It is limited availability as with the festival itself, but in the age of the internet I imagine someone could end up recording it. :lakitu:

i'm praying someone screen records it :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

i'm praying someone screen records it :gaycat6:

I think it’s likely they will but dependent on how limited the availability is. Idk how high or low the amount of people permitted access is. 

I loved this book. I will definitely tune in when it comes out!

Oh wow, I had no idea. Loved the book, looking forward to this! 

The book was so damn adorable, I'm looking forward to this

Very curious if they did justice to the book 

The premiere is this Friday (well, Saturday at 2am) so not long to see the reactions! Then it starts streaming in limited capacity for 48 hours next Tuesday (only in Canada). 

1 hour ago, fountain said:

The premiere is this Friday (well, Saturday at 2am) so not long to see the reactions! Then it starts streaming in limited capacity for 48 hours next Tuesday (only in Canada). 

OMG! Our Canadian pirates better come thru :dancehall:

Digital screening won't come till Sept 13 - hopefully someone L words it then :gaycat6:

The reason why there's no trailer or any other pictures is cause they don't have a distributor for the movie and they're hoping someone will buy distributing rights to it at TIFF

3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Digital screening won't come till Sept 13 - hopefully someone L words it then :gaycat6:

The reason why there's no trailer or any other pictures is cause they don't have a distributor for the movie and they're hoping someone will buy distributing rights to it at TIFF

Netflix better come thru! :duca:

The Heartstopper stans will finally know what good gay romance is!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.