Bebe Rexha f/ Nick Long - “Disappointed”

sam.teas

• ATRL Moderator

I actually like this, a chill track :jamming:

not her best but it’s nice 

"Disappointed" is a great way to describe how I feel about her music :rip:she literally sucks now what happened to her?

figures, this song was also a disappointment :cm:

On 8/4/2022 at 7:02 PM, Nihilego said:

"Disappointed" is a great way to describe how I feel about her music :rip:she literally sucks now what happened to her?

figures, this song was also a disappointment :cm:

I agree, her new album will be bad too :katie: She needs to go back to the AYF sound cuz these twangs ain't it...

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

I agree, her new album will be bad too :katie: She needs to go back to the AYF sound cuz these twangs ain't it...

is it pop-rock like Garbage/Now You Don’t Exist? or did she switch directions again :rip: 

23 minutes ago, Burqa said:

is it pop-rock like Garbage/Now You Don’t Exist? or did she switch directions again :rip: 

Pop-rock and country :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

Sometimes I feel like I'm truly the only person who still listens to Better Mistakes and thinks of it as one of her, if not, her absolute best work. Miles ahead of Expectation for me personally, so I'm gagging for these outtakes :jamming:

10 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Sometimes I feel like I'm truly the only person who still listens to Better Mistakes and thinks of it as one of her, if not, her absolute best work. Miles ahead of Expectation for me personally, so I'm gagging for these outtakes :jamming:

I still listen to it too 

it’s a good song, it just needs a build up and a guitar drop solo 

10 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

same. imo expectations is just slightly better

On 8/6/2022 at 12:14 PM, Supervillain said:

this is assuming she'll even be allowed to release said new album :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.