Did Spectrum Pulse Spill On Renaissance?

GraceRandolph

Did Mark Grondin Spill?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• He Spilled on Renaissample
    • He Is Way Off

White man

ugh i would LOVE to agree but I don't think I can sit through this video. Wtf happened to him? Serving lesbian nicholas cage after 100,000 grams of sodium.

Also I do NOT like the way he said "I know I'm not the target audience for bey's music" like *****, what do you mean?

C4D84A02-8B81-462E-B20B-8A630F380566.thu

mark is very polarizing, just say he is entitled to his opinion and that's what make him a great reviewer. believe him or not or try to build your own narrative from his video doesnt make him less credible anyways, smile and nod. :surfsup: 

edit: he is very few person who discredit bts army achievement and not care a single bit after spam death threats from them so just leave him be

Edited by Polgg48

1 minute ago, Material Girl said:

he should worry about that hairline before sharing his opinion on camera 

4 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

White man

1 minute ago, Material Girl said:

Can you guys just engage with his ideas instead of judging his appearance? I thought his points about black ballroom culture/Paris is Burning being about forging identity against capitalism and how this is in direct contradiction to Bey’s image was spot on. 

6 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

White man

What demographic do you think is writing the reviews that contribute to Beyoncé’s overinflated metacritic scores you guys have been clinging to?

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Can you guys just engage with his ideas instead of judging his appearance? I thought his points about black ballroom culture/Paris is Burning being about forging identity against capitalism and how this is in direct contradiction to Bey’s image was spot on. 

White man 

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

What demographic do you think is writing the reviews that contribute to Beyoncé’s overinflated metacritic scores you guys have been clinging to?

You look wack grouping me with those metacritic caring fools :ahh:

Edited by ~Start The Music

Posting this video in various Renaissance threads for what? ?

Imagine scouring the internet for so-so reviews of the most acclaimed album of the year. Everyone has an opinion, most love the album. Next. 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Look at who you stan first and who attends those concerts....because even your fave is tired of her own fans as seen at one of the hotels recently where they cleared a whole restaurant in hopes that any fans that sneak in or wait to tell your fave " How she saved  their lives "..... not to forget the racism that has been experienced . And before you try it i actually work in the business and know whats going on . Stay mad Bey winning in every  metric as she still is the standard and will be for years to come . Lets hope your fave can grab another little movie because IMPACT SALES BEAUTY TALENT wise she never compared or will....

11 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

A white man’s opinion on black culture. Be fckn serious! 

Edited by MrBeyonceFan

15 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Wtf happened to him? Serving lesbian nicholas cage after 100,000 grams of sodium.

C4D84A02-8B81-462E-B20B-8A630F380566.thu

:rip:

1 minute ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

A white man’s opinon on black culture. Be fckn serious! 

A working class man commenting on the musical output of a black millionaire, with a historical analysis of black and gay music/culture.

Edited by GraceRandolph

1 minute ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

PERIOD

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

A working class man commenting on the musical output of a black billionaire, with a historical analysis of black and gay music/culture.

Still white man

2 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Still white man

I’m just going to dismiss any of you gays and your opinions on Gaga going forward seeing as you are MEN and can’t understand a female perspective then.

He gave Lemonade a 9/10 how much did he give it this time?

and OP though he did something with "Renaisample" as if his fave...

35 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

White man

32 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

30 minutes ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

WHO? 

22 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

White man 

18 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

16 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Still white man

12 minutes ago, Mania said:

we-do-not-care-mike-tomlin.gif

:pool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.