Back to December couldn’t smash like August. Why?

Taylor fanboy

Why couldn’t this self-written single entitled after a month smash like August does annually?

X8jh.gif

Bonus: Last Kiss and New Year’s Day smash  on their respective referenced day as well. Back to December has two months to be relevant (January and December) but non.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I'm actually seeing more and more Tiktoks about it :skull: I wouldn't be surprised if it charts on Spotify this year

I think we're gonna have to wait for Speak Now (TV) for the GP to realize the excellence of Back To December, just like they did with ATW. :jonny5:

Such a self-written masterpiece should not go unnoticed, that would be a crime. Enchanted going viral was a step in the right direction.

This song arguably has one of her best bridges ever. :heart2:

It's time is coming, lets just wait for December this year :fan:

Because Taylor Lautner is a mediocre flop. But Back To December is one of Swift's best so we forgive him. 

2 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Because Taylor Lautner is a mediocre flop. But Back To December is one of Swift's best so we forgive him. 

Don't speak ill of the tanned skin, sweet smile, arm holder Taylor Lautner like that. 

His wife also has the same name as him. You gotta admit that's a bit funky. But Taylor spoke well of him so I do believe he's a good dude, no hate. 

The OG version of the song is already such a masterpiece. I can't imagine how incredible the TV will sound. :jonny5:

She’s a masterpiece and deserves cyclic recognition every year. I don’t know why she is ignored. I know a lot of people in the gp who actually have BTD as one of their favourite Taylor songs. It doesn’t really make sense to me why she doesn’t smash :confused:

This December, it'll smash. Swifties work hard on TIKTOK. 

44 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

It went top 10 on the hot 100; that’s difficult to get, not every month themed song has that. :cm: 

Mte and its still the better song :gaynetcat4:

This new burst of streaming power that Taylor has only seemed to start recently. So maybe it will happen this December 

Maybe we'll see a resurgence. Unlike august, you need to be in a certain mood to listen to Back to December.

The Xmas songs reign during December so. But let's see, august (song) didn't smash like that last year and I think the swifties are planning to stream BTD heavily in December. 

Literally who cares 

BTD is cute but very of its time

August is just way above in quality

Yes, Back to December is a quality ballad that needs to smash in December!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.