Los Angeles county to make it illegal for homeless families to live near schools

Communion

Can a mod ban @Raver for sharing exploitation of vulnerable and homeless people and calling for unhoused children to be segregated from wealthy children? 

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s okay I know what you stand for. And thanks for telling us that you hate homeless children. I can tell you are full of hate. It’s gross. 

Kids getting out of school shouldn’t have to walk through homeless encampments where people are shooting up drugs. It’s gross 

1 minute ago, Raver said:

Kids getting out of school shouldn’t have to walk through homeless encampments where people are shooting up drugs. It’s gross 

If you choose to procreate under a system that allows homelessness then your children do deserve that. 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

If you choose to procreate under a system that allows homelessness then your children do deserve that. 

Well thankfully it won’t be happening anymore in LA county per this thread. Good day :smiley:

3 minutes ago, Raver said:

Well thankfully it won’t be happening anymore in LA county per this thread. Good day :smiley:

They solved homelessness :jonny:

On 8/2/2022 at 7:54 PM, glamrock<3 said:

My city is the worse :coffee2: all this money this big city makes and they don't utilize it to build more homeless shelters... but, we have a ton of high rises being built (with inflated rent prices that many can't afford).

We'e gonna need to take those back at this point :coffee2:

OT: NIMBYs are the worsttttt

13 hours ago, modeblock said:

We'e gonna need to take those back at this point :coffee2:

OT: NIMBYs are the worsttttt

Agh, I couldn't agree more :coffee2: I hate the NIMBY rhetoric!

they need this in decatur

however they should be providing them with lodge and food tho at the bare minimum

Edited by Katamari

23 hours ago, Raver said:

I don't disagree with this but banning them does nothing to solve the issue. They need to be housed. And those same kids will definitely run into them outside of school areas anyway so what is this even doing :rip:

Over the years the homeless crisis has become insane. I remember walking to the city library in middle school and maybe seeing a one homeless person on the way, but by the time I got a summer beach job right before my first year of college I would pass upwards of 20-30. But let's be real, the city has been pushing them out to the coast for years now by making benches impossible to sleep on. You can't even go to Santa Monica or Venice without being flooded with homelessness. The city should be embarrassed with themselves. They have no solutions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2022 at 5:39 PM, GraceRandolph said:

It’s okay I know what you stand for. And thanks for telling us that you hate homeless children. I can tell you are full of hate. It’s gross. 

They're the same user pushing a recall in LA county of their DA and have posted they hate having to look at homeless people. :toofunny3: Ironically not realizing that "visuals of poverty" is the main propaganda tool of the carceral state and yet there is no actual solution to homelessness besides literally giving unhoused people housing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.