• Freakshowvato

• Sesame

• Protocol

• MingYouToo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She is so ridiculous I love it :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

You guys ignoring DailyMail saying that these pictures were taken on July 5th. :deadbanana2:

WAIT not this misinformation being spread :rip: :rip: :rip: 

It's from July 5th, literally the opposite of pictured for the first time since the backlash. Of course facts don't matter cause you can get a hit thread.

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

The annoying thing is Taylor's celebrity over-shadowing the entire news story has completely killed any legitimate conversation we could have had about the whole issue. 

Big corporations are doing hundred times worst to the pollution, you can have the legitimate conversation about them 

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

60885331-11065015-image-a-39_16592171318

I- 

The fact that it excludes the London flight right before this.

:hoetenks:

OMG. Why is she flying back and forth to NY and CA? Can’t she record music and interact via Zoom

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

She is 100% going to address this with her next album framing it as her vs the awful haters who hate her for no reason with some ~clever~ line like you tried to ground me but I flew higher than the sky or if pollution is so bad how come you're fuming at me? (hey!)

1 hour ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Yeah for real im wondering how she’s gonna frame this so that she’s the victim of the situation. My guess is it’s gonna be gender “if i was a man i wouldnt have gotten half the criticism”

:ahh:

-----

She is such an evil human being, so glad I am on the right side of history for always being an OTH! Also sidenote, you can tell she did a plastic surgery (or some fillers maybe? Idk) to her face based on that side profile photo. It looks swollen still!

This is like a plot for a drama show. :ahh: Could she not have flown for like one ******* week. 

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

Someone needs to get Greta T on these planes chile, she has a problem 

kumar-plane.gif

This scene :bibliahh: 

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

Watch as her next album, called Amelia. frames her as the modern day Amelia Earheart with one crucial difference - unlike the original Amelia, she refuses to be subsumed by the patriarchy of the Sky. 

Men can pollute willy-nilly and be declared carbon-neutral, but women are treated as inherent pollutants. Why? 

The album concludes with a duet with herself, but as the reincarnated Amelia. 

20220730_121819.jpg?width=428&height=636

:deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

You guys ignoring DailyMail saying that these pictures were taken on July 5th. :deadbanana2:

That and the side profile picture being from 2019. :toofunny3:

I Did Something Bad (Taylor's Version) is gonna EAT :duca: 

32 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

4 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

These pictures are old, one is from 2019.

OTH, now pretending to be environmentalists, don't care about facts :deadbanana2: