Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Sesame

• Protocol

• MingYouToo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, kandicha said:

If you click through to the Daily Mail article, the headline is "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling CO2!" :deadbanana2:

NAURRRRR IM HOWLING @Reverse Warholian

I'm howling at her immediately taking her jet after the backlash. An eco terrorist!

35 minutes ago, Jotham said:

71bTS6NPhhL._AC_SX466_.jpg  teas

Cackled way too hard at this :ahh:

21 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Yeah for real im wondering how she’s gonna frame this so that she’s the victim of the situation. My guess is it’s gonna be gender “if i was a man i wouldnt have gotten half the criticism”

nah if she does that its gonna blow back on her 10x as hard bc this isnt sexist by any means, everyone, male and female are attacking her for being an eco terrorist bc of her level of fame, shes a big target, not because shes a woman.

If she does that the eco warriors are gonna start flying out of the woodwork and shes not gonna survive that backlash, shes gonna be lumped with the 'off with their heads' billionaires like Kylie :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Delirious said:

I'm so pissed that the article exposed her smh. It's so hard to Stan her now

Same :toofunny2: I can't even use the stretchiest of my mental gymnastics to defend her for this :deadbanana2: I'm just gonna have to take the L and watch my friends skulldrag me for supporting this ecoterrorist exploiting nature aesthetics while she burns it to the ground :jonny6:iconic tbh

Why is she trying to destroy our Ozone layer single handedly though? :jonnycat:

the way we were told she loans them so there’s really no way to defend her :rip: she reminds me of addicts who are ashamed but not that ashamed to stop it. eco terrorist confirmed i fear :deadbanana2:

Ditching Meat For A Year Saves The Equivalent CO2 As Flying 4,000 Miles. x

Methane is a far more potent greenhouse gas than CO2. A continued rise in the amount of methane in the air could easily cancel out any near-term progress we make in reducing CO2 emissions. x

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5lsl7JYw2sDbAvYwF4wb

taylor-swift.gif

This is hilarious, because she comes off as totally out of touch. 

She should’ve left out the umbrella and walked out not giving a single ****. Watch her turn this into a song somehow. 

When the sunshine we get killed by UV raylights and global warming shine together! told you I be here forever! 

297520430_60957843-11070785-image-a-19_1

Well, now she's been criticized for being on hiatus and living her normal life... sadly her 'normal life' involves a carbon footprint thousands times higher than the average human being :skull:

57 minutes ago, Protocol said:

if pollution is so bad how come you're fuming at me? (hey!)

:deadvision:

22 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

She should’ve left out the umbrella and walked out not giving a single ****. Watch her turn this into a song somehow. 

I really can't believe she thought coming out with an umbrella over her was a good idea :rip: She really should've just stepped out all glammed up not giving a ****. People will move on in a week.

She is still so insecure and cares wayyyy too much what people think of her.

At the same time you know damn well she would rather endure whatever backlash comes her way than ever have to take a commercial flight like us plebs.

Let the poor keeps fuming.

Another TV will be launched.

:jonnycat:

You guys ignoring DailyMail saying that these pictures were taken on July 5th. :deadbanana2: