Carly Rae Jepsen - 'The Loneliest Time'

BlackoutZone

Did she really sing 25-26 songs on tour?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

Wait she added Bends and bad thing twice to the set hope she keeps it by the time she gets to Australia 😱😱

On 2/8/2023 at 3:51 AM, Power love said:

Do you guys think she will tour again in the US this year :biblio:

I don’t think she’ll announce new dates anywhere. If so only max 2 countries in South America and maybe 2 shows in Japan. I’m not sure if she’ll release side B this time but if she does she will probably tour in the US at the end of this year/next year and maybe UK. Sadly that will be it. I don’t see her touring not English speaking countries in the future unless she has a big hit :cries:

Edited by PieceBy

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

WHOS JULIEN LOL

Yeah is she worth seeing live? I'm curious to know what y'all experiences were like

I saw her in London for the dedicated tour and she was amazing, crowd was great too 

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

WHOS JULIEN LOL

Yeah is she worth seeing live? I'm curious to know what y'all experiences were like

Yes definitely, I was at the Carly show in Dublin and it was absolutely incredible. You could feel electricity in the air from all the excitement. When she said she was doing Your Type the whole room just exploded. She just kept performing banger after banger, even when you feel out of energy and that you can't go on for more she just keeps on going and wants to suck every drop of energy out of the audience. Call Me Maybe and I Really Like You are basically afterthoughts in an incredible discography of songs she has, to the point where they had random slots in the show.

She added Bad Thing Twice for Dublin and then took it away again the last 2 shows... What is actually wrong with her. If she doesn't play it in London she needs jail time

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 9:51 PM, Power love said:

Do you guys think she will tour again in the US this year :biblio:

yeah i wanna see her live lol

On 2/9/2023 at 1:07 AM, Sky Engineer said:

omfg that sounds glorious

10 hours ago, Power love said:

Wait is this era finish already? :biblio:

I hope we get a B-Side album for this too, I think she said it somewhere last year.

On 2/8/2023 at 9:16 PM, SchmoodRing said:

WHOS JULIEN LOL

Omg she’s amazing 

she surpassed my expectations the first show during the Dedicated era that I had to see her again and got tickets for the same tour like 1 month after my first show 

second show was even better since it had the full production unlike first show which was a smaller venue and had no space for the production 

Then 3rd show was amazing as well she played like 26 songs and 10 of those were Emotion songs plus songs from Side B 

The production was on point 

Carly’s energy was contagious you could tell she loved being on stage and doing her thing and the audience lover her every second 

On 2/8/2023 at 10:07 PM, Sky Engineer said:

Yes she did

On 3/7/2023 at 11:18 PM, Gabe² said:

Omg she’s amazing 

she surpassed my expectations the first show during the Dedicated era that I had to see her again and got tickets for the same tour like 1 month after my first show 

second show was even better since it had the full production unlike first show which was a smaller venue and had no space for the production 

Then 3rd show was amazing as well she played like 26 songs and 10 of those were Emotion songs plus songs from Side B 

The production was on point 

Carly’s energy was contagious you could tell she loved being on stage and doing her thing and the audience lover her every second 

Yes she did

i need to see her. if she ever goes on tour again someone please tag me and let me know because i'm down

On 3/12/2023 at 10:21 PM, SchmoodRing said:

i need to see her. if she ever goes on tour again someone please tag me and let me know because i'm down

• 3 months later...
Emil Larsen

My favorite tracks are Surrender My Heart, Bad Thing Twice and Keep Away.

This is the best pop album of 2022 and should win a Grammy next year.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Emil Larsen said:

My favorite tracks are Surrender My Heart, Bad Thing Twice and Keep Away.

This is the best pop album of 2022 and should win a Grammy next year.

whew what a top 3, immaculate taste :clap3: 100% pop perfection

• Like 1

Emil Larsen
2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

whew what a top 3, immaculate taste :clap3: 100% pop perfection

Thank you. I used to work as an assistant for a music producer so I always pay attention to the production. Since The Loneliest Time, there are two other albums that I think are expertly crafted pop albums: Ellie Goulding's Higher Than Heaven and Ava Max's Diamonds and Dancefloors. These 3 albums are sheer pop perfection and it's an injustice that all 3 albums are ignored by the GP (Ellie's album did go #1 in the UK but dropped to #84 the week after).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Emil Larsen said:

Thank you. I used to work as an assistant for a music producer so I always pay attention to the production. Since The Loneliest Time, there are two other albums that I think are expertly crafted pop albums: Ellie Goulding's Higher Than Heaven and Ava Max's Diamonds and Dancefloors. These 3 albums are sheer pop perfection and it's an injustice that all 3 albums are ignored by the GP (Ellie's album did go #1 in the UK but dropped to #84 the week after).

C'mon music career. :clap3: Diamonds & Dancefloors is my most streamed album this year. It's just pop perfection song after song with no skips. And Ellie delivered as well. I'm glad the pop girlies served us well. I can't wait for Carly's Loveliest Time next month. She never disappoints. :clap3:

• Like 1

Emil Larsen
10 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

C'mon music career. :clap3: Diamonds & Dancefloors is my most streamed album this year. It's just pop perfection song after song with no skips. And Ellie delivered as well. I'm glad the pop girlies served us well. I can't wait for Carly's Loveliest Time next month. She never disappoints. :clap3:

Carly is a pop genius who is endowed with a knack for catchy pop hooks. Carly's songs have such incredible rich production that any of her songs could be a radio hit if released by a bigger artist. Emotion Side B is the best produced pop album I have ever listened to. Carly is a GENIUS.

Emil Larsen
3 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

#JusticeForAnxious

Carly's music is better than Taylor but Carly truly doesn't have any ambition to be a bigger pop star. This makes me sad because I really want the GP to know what Carly is capable of.

1 minute ago, Emil Larsen said:

Carly's music is better than Taylor but Carly truly doesn't have any ambition to be a bigger pop star. This makes me sad because I really want the GP to know what Carly is capable of.

preach. Carly carved out her own path though, her marketing game was never going to last if she decided to play the industry game like Taylor does. Artistry won in carly's book :clap3:

• Like 1

Emil Larsen
2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

preach. Carly carved out her own path though, her marketing game was never going to last if she decided to play the industry game like Taylor does. Artistry won in carly's book :clap3:

* the good thing for Carly is that she can live her whole life without being swarmed by paparazzi.

* the "bad" thing for Carly is that because she isn't mainstream, she will never be recognized by the Grammy ever again because she doesn't sell enough. Grammy has become a popularity contest. Her only two nominations were 10 yesrs ago for Call Me Maybe.

Emil Larsen

@halcyonday it's incredible how dedicated Carly's cult fanbase is: The Loneliest Time debuted at #19 on Billboard 200 whereas Kesha, Bebe and Ellie's albums did not make top 100. And take into account that Carly's album was buried by another bigger release that week, it's even more impressive that Carly made top 20.

• Haha 1

Emil Larsen

I cannot get over how brilliant Bad Thing Twice is. The production is perfect. The hooks/melodies are perfect. No one, absolutely no one alive GETS pop music like Carly does. 

• Like 1

bends is really such a phenomenal song

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.