Carly Rae Jepsen - 'The Loneliest Time'

BlackoutZone

The fact that she’s touring only English speaking countries :rip::rip::rip: (+ 1 festival in Philippines where English is also one of the official languages) 

Edited by PieceBy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

Seeing her for the 11th time in 16 years (help) next month. Can't believe how much this woman's music has shaped my emotional capacity for nearly half my life! 

5 hours ago, PieceBy said:

Sadly I don’t think she will add new tour dates but do you think she will tour with a side b album?

I think she toured before the album release precisely so she could do more touring this year and get some extra cash - she does well on the road and hasn't properly toured this record yet.

On 1/2/2023 at 7:40 PM, Rican said:

The blonde hair simply is it. It’s very Taylor Swift. 

On 1/2/2023 at 7:50 PM, Raphy23 said:

It’s too light! 

It is really pretty but shes kinda been carrying this color for a hot minute. I wish we got more videos with her red hair when it was long that was gorgeous. Imagine if she pulls a katy and her black hair revives her commercial success.

On 1/3/2023 at 8:51 PM, Temporal said:

I think she toured before the album release precisely so she could do more touring this year and get some extra cash - she does well on the road and hasn't properly toured this record yet.

I doubt it but hopefully Im wrong. I think she toured so early because after the lockdown everyone started to tour and to find a free place to have a show is really hard now. If she would tour in non english speaking countries in Europe she would accoune it already as shes not solding out here and a sale needs to start many months earlier.

• 4 weeks later...

Deserved that Juno Award nomination (and win !!! but i think The Weeknd wins this one.)

Carly Rae Jepsen won Pop Album back in 2013 with Kiss!

Hope she grabs this!!

18 minutes ago, PhoebeBuffay said:

Deserved that Juno Award nomination (and win !!! but i think The Weeknd wins this one.)

Carly Rae Jepsen won Pop Album back in 2013 with Kiss!

Hope she grabs this!!

She swept the Junos in 2013 lol, then they ignored her ever since. Nice to see her get anomination again. 

8 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

She swept the Junos in 2013 lol, then they ignored her ever since. Nice to see her get anomination again. 

So true! Junos are held in March 13th but she won't attend since she'll have a show in Australia that day. (unless it's pre-recorded lol)

Edited by PhoebeBuffay

Can't wait to see this Juno nominated artist live twice this weekend :jonny:

Is she sick of money? Why are there no Europe date??? :biblio:

B-Side album when?! 

I need more bops like those 3 bonus tracks. 

Seeing her in a few days in Dublin! So excited! Is anyone else going there?

Anxious, No Thinking Over The Weekend, Joshua Tree, Beach House and Keep Away are some of the greatest music made ever  

On 2/1/2023 at 10:06 PM, MonsterJohn said:

Is she sick of money? Why are there no Europe date??? :biblio:

Ikr?

Seeing her today!!!! :duca:

I saw her front row yesterday and it was the most amazing concert of my life :jonny:

Seeing her again tonight I'm so happy

Edited by crossbonezolo

6 hours ago, crossbonezolo said:

I saw her front row yesterday and it was the most amazing concert of my life :jonny:

Seeing her again tonight I'm so happy

Saw her tonight as well, was very close to the barrier and I agree that it was one of the best concerts ever. I think the room absolutely exploded when she said she was going to do Your Type.

I don't know if this was common knowledge but she said during the second show that Bad Thing Twice is about Julien as well :jonny:

Will she ever tour Latin America? :chick3: I hope any big music festival brings her to Chile/Brazil/Argentina

On 2/7/2023 at 9:42 AM, crossbonezolo said:

I don't know if this was common knowledge but she said during the second show that Bad Thing Twice is about Julien as well :jonny:

his dique alone

3 hours ago, Topaz said:

his dique alone

WHOS JULIEN LOL

On 2/7/2023 at 9:51 PM, Power love said:

Do you guys think she will tour again in the US this year :biblio:

Yeah is she worth seeing live? I'm curious to know what y'all experiences were like

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.