• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

On 11/14/2022 at 5:59 AM, djcalpal said:

She's signed to his imprint label Schoolboy Records (under Interscope Records). She already had a career in Canada and released Call Me Maybe there in 2011. He heard it on the radio while he was visiting his family and knew she needed to be heard by the masses, so signed her to a global record deal (excluding Canada) and re-released CMM to US/international radio in 2012. Scooter managed her for a few years, but she cut ties with him during the EMOTION era. The rest is history. 

On 11/14/2022 at 10:25 PM, caleb. said:

Looking back, EMOTION was an era. Getting Tom Hanks for an mv and making Justin and Ariana dance to your song and upload it in his channel are great for her. The world was just not ready then. Scooter did his thing.

I hope TLT gets the same longevity. She still has that new exercise interview and Surrender My Heart mv is coming. 

exactly. she's kind of this generation's mix of kylie minogue and cyndi lauper

On 11/21/2022 at 8:55 AM, djcalpal said:

Gotcha - she's now managed by Mick Management, though. Parted ways with Scooter as a manager 7+ years ago. Probably only on the SB Projects' roster given her deal with Schoolboy, which I imagine only has 1 more album to deliver contractually. 

1 more album and then she signs to another major label or nah what do you think?

On 11/21/2022 at 9:57 AM, Boysdontcry said:

Ah right! I guess that explains why Scooter hasn't acknowledged or supported Carly in years now.

what a petty small dick ***** scooter is

On 11/21/2022 at 7:24 PM, Kamil24 said:

Every track has surpassed 1 million streams on Spotify :clap3:

the least that she deserves. she always manages to surprise me with just how great of a well rounded artist that she is truly

• 3 weeks later...

There's a Broadway inspired video for Surrender My Heart coming on Wednesday. Would have loved a video for Anxious or Joshua Tree but excited to check this out too, love that track:heart2:

SURRENDER MY HEART DESERVED. I was looking at the streams and hoped  that if any song had extreme bop quality that did well and deserved one more video it would be surrender my heart.

Can't wait for the B-Sides album. 

This is such a great album and the bonus tracks are better than most of the album tracks. 

Can't wait for the B-Sides album. 

This is such a great album and the bonus tracks are better than most of the album tracks. 

What happened was… we reached the moon!!!

This is my second favorite album from her right after Emotion.

What happened was… we reached the moon indeed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.