Carly Rae Jepsen - 'The Loneliest Time'

BlackoutZone

Anywayyy, I had resigned myself to her not playing the bonus tracks on tour despite them being career highlights, but where is Bad Thing Twice on the setlist ugh 

Literally who needs to hear This Love Isn't Crazy, Cry or All That in 2022 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

4 hours ago, Great Username said:

Anywayyy, I had resigned myself to her not playing the bonus tracks on tour despite them being career highlights, but where is Bad Thing Twice on the setlist ugh 

Don't do the good sis All That like that! The meltdowns in 2015 when she released that and people said it was boring :deadbanana4:

5xwT6om.gif

Finally gave this a listen today. Sideways, Bends and Go Find Yourself or Whatever are my favorite tracks. Definitely her weakest and most inconsistent project but it's still good. 

Cry and All That are both better than every single song on this album she's doing what needs to be done with that setlist 

Edited by josesuxx

umm, two of her best songs ever? yeah, i'll take that (but i do want BTT ofc)

Is it my, is it my destiny?
I wanna do a bad thing twice
A critical, critical test to me
Can't stop feelin' the rain before the thunder
I thought it through and I wanna do a bad thing twice

5xwT6om.gif

7 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

A critical, critical test to me
Can't stop feelin' the rain before the thunder
I thought it through and I wanna do a bad thing twice

5xwT6om.gif

Give ha a Grammy already goddamnit. 

What? This is the first time I'm seeing this. Ariana lipsyncing. :jonny6:

Did Justin use to manage Carly? If he did, he did a great job than whoever is handling TLT's viral marketing. :gaycat6:

45 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Give ha a Grammy already goddamnit. 

True wild one, where are you tonight?

5xwT6om.gif

Bends SOTY Winner

9 hours ago, caleb. said:

What? This is the first time I'm seeing this. Ariana lipsyncing. :jonny6:

Did Justin use to manage Carly? If he did, he did a great job than whoever is handling TLT's viral marketing. :gaycat6:

She's signed to his imprint label Schoolboy Records (under Interscope Records). She already had a career in Canada and released Call Me Maybe there in 2011. He heard it on the radio while he was visiting his family and knew she needed to be heard by the masses, so signed her to a global record deal (excluding Canada) and re-released CMM to US/international radio in 2012. Scooter managed her for a few years, but she cut ties with him during the EMOTION era. The rest is history. 

15 hours ago, Great Username said:

Cry and All That are some of her best songs. She has For Sure on the setlist, bully her instead.

Yall will not speak on Cry like that. Everybody in her 8.5K concert was singing Cry LOUD.

She doesn't play BAD THING TWICE on tour??? Why is she trolling so much I'm tired :biblio:

16 hours ago, djcalpal said:

She's signed to his imprint label Schoolboy Records (under Interscope Records). She already had a career in Canada and released Call Me Maybe there in 2011. He heard it on the radio while he was visiting his family and knew she needed to be heard by the masses, so signed her to a global record deal (excluding Canada) and re-released CMM to US/international radio in 2012. Scooter managed her for a few years, but she cut ties with him during the EMOTION era. The rest is history. 

Looking back, EMOTION was an era. Getting Tom Hanks for an mv and making Justin and Ariana dance to your song and upload it in his channel are great for her. The world was just not ready then. Scooter did his thing.

I hope TLT gets the same longevity. She still has that new exercise interview and Surrender My Heart mv is coming. 

Can she announce Europe dates please? My coins are ready

On 11/14/2022 at 10:59 AM, djcalpal said:

Schoolboy Records is Scooter's label not Justin's. 

Carly's is still signed to Schoolboy Records & on the rooster of SB Projects' (Scooter's management company) list of artists.

20 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

Schoolboy Records is Scooter's label not Justin's. 

Carly's is still signed to Schoolboy Records & on the rooster of SB Projects' (Scooter's management company) list of artists.

Gotcha - she's now managed by Mick Management, though. Parted ways with Scooter as a manager 7+ years ago. Probably only on the SB Projects' roster given her deal with Schoolboy, which I imagine only has 1 more album to deliver contractually. 

The Loneliest Time is on BBC Radio 2's A List here in the UK - heavy rotation for miss Jepsen for the first time since I Really Like You!!! 

1 hour ago, djcalpal said:

Gotcha - she's now managed by Mick Management, though. Parted ways with Scooter as a manager 7+ years ago. Probably only on the SB Projects' roster given her deal with Schoolboy, which I imagine only has 1 more album to deliver contractually. 

Ah right! I guess that explains why Scooter hasn't acknowledged or supported Carly in years now.

1 hour ago, djcalpal said:

The Loneliest Time is on BBC Radio 2's A List here in the UK - heavy rotation for miss Jepsen for the first time since I Really Like You!!! 

:duca:

The loneliest time is kicking my ass right now. No wonder it's the album's title, even the ugly man's voice sounds amazing now :jonny5:

7 hours ago, djcalpal said:

As she deserves. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.