Carly Rae Jepsen - 'The Loneliest Time'

BlackoutZone

11 hours ago, hardbrit said:

The song was too long and could've done well without the feature that bumps it to almost 5 minues

nah, the song is perfect as it is. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

A shame her label didn’t even try to get TLT (song) some traction, but I truly think Carly doesn’t care about a hit, I honestly believe she just loves making music for her fans that love her. :heart2:

Also please do a music video for Anxious Carly, idc that it’s a bonus track, it freaking deserves that special treatment!!

1 hour ago, Kamil24 said:

I enjoy the length. Poor Tik Tokers that can only listen to 2:30 songs, I feel horrible for them :'( 

right. imagine trying to cater to people who have the attention span of a banana :dies:

1 hour ago, Kamil24 said:

I enjoy the length. Poor Tik Tokers that can only listen to 2:30 songs, I feel horrible for them :'( 

I know, but I wanted her to have a hit AND this was so closeeee :jonny:

Cause I can feel darkness sometimes too... 

spacer.png

On 11/8/2022 at 7:03 PM, That Bad Eartha said:

That's why songs are so short lately is because the goal is to have the viral portion in the first minute of the song so people will stick around and stream the whole thing.

A shame Run Away with Meme didn’t take place during the TikTok era

Although to be fair I don’t think most people who saw those Vines even knew the sax intro or the “baby!” hook were part of a larger song

Edited by Sazare

It keeps growing on me. Basicated could never

5xwT6om.gif

Edited by Totami Legend

6 hours ago, flower moon said:

Anxious kinda sounds like a Tame Impala song and I love it :jonnycat:

It’s the bass, I totally agree

I still can't fathom how Carly can put out like 987529847 great pop songs in a row, like it's not fair for the other girly

5xwT6om.gif

She's like one of the very few artists I can't rank discography-wise cause every record is just that good.

Emotion Side B

The Loneliest Hour

Dedicated 

Emotion (I know it's a hot take, I just think everything after is just more timeless.)

Dedicated Side B

Kiss

Still,  everything is 8/10 and above. 

It is a very good album. I'm just getting into it (shame she released it on the same day as midnights).

Do you guys know (or assume) if she is planning on touring Europe? 

Western Wind - Go Find Yourself Or Whatever - No Thinking Over The Weekend

Ugh so glad I have the IQ to appreciate the Laurel Canyon triptych 

Kind of is her best ablum thanks to these sings. They add a new dimension to her discography

The Loneliest Time > Dedicated > Emotion > Kiss > Dedicated Side B > Emotion Side B

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.