Carly Rae Jepsen - 'The Loneliest Time'

BlackoutZone

Shooting Star is so…. :rip:

maybe it’s because I had people who talk about zodiac signs but lemme listen again and see if it clicks 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

5 hours ago, Hector said:

The album is #7 on UK Midweeks :johnald:

Oh wow! That would be her highest chart position in the UK. I guess that's why she released the UK exclusive CD.

The UK exclusives ocard bundles are only 300 copies and yet still not sold out after 2 weeks... Let the rest of us buy it please

65 more songs to add to her unleaked catalogue, I just know her hard drive is full of pure gold

3 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

65 more songs to add to her unleaked catalogue, I just know her hard drive is full of pure gold

can some1 pull a Lana or something :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

The trinity is Western Wind, Bad Thing Twice, and Talking to Yourself :gaycat2:

Y'all praising Shooting Star when she STOLE the chorus from Foxes's Sister Ray :tsk:

all increases again :jonny:

The Loneliest Time

iTunes:

TLT's MV views are so bad for one of the best MVs in awhile, the song is probably the best one here too ugh. 

This has to be the most exciting time to stan her.

She didn't disappoint with this album. The critics loved it and the fans are crazy about it.

TLT single is on the verge of becoming a hit and exposing her to the young audience. And that song is a masterpiece and not a run of the mill single.

We need TLT to happen and set the stage for Surrender My Heart, Bad Thing Twice, and the re-release of TTY.

Shooting Star was MADE for a Kylie feature, just like Dance Floor Darling was MADE for a Carly feature.

Anyway, the streaming numbers are looking cute for her. And YAAS at a Side B, this should be mandatory for each and every album she releases.

We need a shooting star remix with Chromeo omg that would absolutely smash and I’m obsessed with so nice does everyone think it’s gonna debut in the top 10?

The album has been holding up really well on iTunes (#5) and Apple Music (#7) in Canada. Hope she can debut top 10 here! Kiss and EMOTION both did, but Dedicated only peaked at #16. 

1 hour ago, Kamil24 said:

The album has been holding up really well on iTunes (#5) and Apple Music (#7) in Canada. Hope she can debut top 10 here! Kiss and EMOTION both did, but Dedicated only peaked at #16. 

:clap3:

I wish she debuted higher than Meghan, but that ain't gonna happen. :'( 

Pos P+ Artist - Title
1 =
Taylor Swift - Midnights (3am Edition)
2 =
Taylor Swift - Midnights
3 +1
Meghan Trainor - Takin' It Back
4 -1
Taylor Swift - Midnights (3am Edition)
5 =
Jeezy & DJ Drama - SNOFALL
6 +2
Ramin Djawadi - House of the Dragon: Season 1 (Soundtrack from the HBO® Series)
7 =
MercyMe - Always Only Jesus
8 NEW
Leslie Jordan - Company's Comin'
9 -3
Taylor Swift - Midnights
10 =
Bailey Zimmerman - Leave The Light On - EP
11 +9
Babyface - Girls Night Out
12 =
Taylor Swift - Midnights
13 -4
Arctic Monkeys - The Car
14 -1
Carly Rae Jepsen - The Loneliest Time
15 -1
Kihyun - YOUTH - EP

DO YOU THINK ABOUT STAR SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGNS

CAUSE I THINK I SAW JUPITEEEEEER

WAPz.gif

The way Bends' chorus has existed in some form since before even CMM is insane to me. 

The Loneliest Time may crack the top 20 in the US according to HDD :jonny5: 

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1858873362.png

42 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The way Bends' chorus has existed in some form since before even CMM is insane to me. 

Did she say this somewhere? I love knowing stuff like this. I Didn't Just Come Here To Dance also originates to the early Tug of War days.

Did she say this somewhere? I love knowing stuff like this. I Didn't Just Come Here To Dance also originates to the early Tug of War days.

Not in an interview, but look at the date on this tweet:

Also a track from her post Kiss era sessions called Sun On You leaked a few years ago that has the same chorus, just on a different melody

1 hour ago, Hector said:

The Loneliest Time may crack the top 20 in the US according to HDD :jonny5: 

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1858873362.png

Woo the way she's not only gonna beat Meghan but could possibly make top 20 is great imo for her. After the Dedicated Side B sales and then last week's Tove Lo numbers I'd been preparing myself for her missing out on the top 100 entirely. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.