Carly Rae Jepsen - 'The Loneliest Time'

BlackoutZone

Another pop bible from Ms Jepsen. Beach House, Bad Thing Twice and Surrender My Heart are my favs. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

Shooting Star is the only song I can skip, the rest are immaculate

We needed Far Away, So Nice and Joshua Tree SWAPPED with the bonus tracks :celestial5:

Why are Anxious and No Thinking Over the Weekend bonus tracks??? both are highlights on the album :skull:

This girl can't fail to deliver great pop music.

200.gif

I need to check this out :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

We needed Far Away, So Nice and Joshua Tree SWAPPED with the bonus tracks :celestial5:

taste! She's so messy to do this with every album :rip:

After my first listen last night, Bends was my favourite.

Also seems like she's out-doing Meghan in every country except the US. Trash taste there as usual. 

I’ve been listening all morning and this is a fantastic album :ghostface: there isn’t a single song that I dislike.

If I had to choose favourites; Talking to Yourself, Bends, Western Wind, Bad Thing Twice

This girl really has an impeccable discography :duca:

Really great first impression

Too bad she released this in the most unfit for it week of the year :deadbanana2: should've pushed it back a week before

The guitar in Go Find Yourself Or Whatever is like a sample of Oasis - Champagne Supernova. Sounds incredible :jonny:

She did it again :heart: Girl really deserves much more than she gets, happy to see the album rising in the US :duca: 

AM US (Albums)

#60 (+9) The Loneliest Hour (Carly Rae Jepsen)

This is definitely her best album, by far. Every single song is a masterpiece. Not even one skip.
If she doesn't get any recognition for this, it will be the biggest pop injustice ever.

PS:. Why "Anxious" is a bonus track? It's the best song of her career.

6 minutes ago, vinicius said:

This is definitely her best album, by far. Every single song is a masterpiece. Not even one skip.
If she doesn't get any recognition for this, it will be the biggest pop injustice ever.

PS:. Why "Anxious" is a bonus track? It's the best song of her career.

RIGHT? Anxious is literally incredible. Ethereal, groovy, classic. 

wrong thread. I'm trying to comment on both Carly's and Taylor's album and ATRL is being slow af. :rip:

Edited by Raphy23

26 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Too bad she released this in the most unfit for it week of the year :deadbanana2:

Dedicated Side B coming same day as Rain On Me teas :deadbanana2:

She REALLY DID THAT with this album. I can't stop listening

VMlsQvo.gif

• ATRL Moderator

She did it again!  I would say this album is more consistent front to back than Dedicated, but tracks 1-7 on D are like the holy grail of pop music.

My favorites:  The Loneliest Time, Shooting Star, Bad Thing Twice, No Thinking Over the Weekend, Joshua Tree, Sideways

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.