Carly Rae Jepsen - 'The Loneliest Time'

BlackoutZone

This album just keeps getting better and better with each listen and on first lidten this was a 9/10

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

13 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

The title track is growing on me so much, I wish Rufus wasn't on it though. I usually like to be a contrarian #notlikeothergays by NOT complaining about male duets on pop girl albums, but this one just feels shoehorned in

Complete disagree, his role in the song feels like moonlight shining from above, never overpowering Carly and just accompanying her in a glorious way

Is there any tea on continental Europe tour? I won't be able to make it to the UK/Ireland in February :rip:

I wonder what the focus track is going to be on DSPs on Friday - I would LOVE them to do Bad Thing Twice, but I have a feeling it might be So Nice... 

Bad Thing Twice NEEEDS a music video. I wish her US/UK/CAN labels would send her singles to radio. There are so many gems on this album. 

• ATRL Moderator
16 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

The title track is growing on me so much, I wish Rufus wasn't on it though. I usually like to be a contrarian #notlikeothergays by NOT complaining about male duets on pop girl albums, but this one just feels shoehorned in

I felt the same way, but now I'm kind of living for his voice. Perhaps he'll continue to grow on you alongside the song :michael: that outro is so pretty :ghostface:

I feel like Shooting Star has to be one of the most euphoric things I've ever heard, she's crazy for this :WAP:

5 hours ago, djcalpal said:

Bad Thing Twice NEEEDS a music video. I wish her US/UK/CAN labels would send her singles to radio. There are so many gems on this album. 

She needs to push title track since I see that has the most potential out of the album imo

-

Does anyone get Warm Blood vibes from Western Wind?! Sooo good :jonny: 

I might have to reapply for my Raepist card soon

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

How are you guys listening to the album when it hasn’t been released on AM yet? :cries:

10 hours ago, Iceland said:

5k already :ducky:

all the Raepisies should like and comment the videos :jonny5:

Over 6k videos now :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, SitarHero said:

I feel like Shooting Star has to be one of the most euphoric things I've ever heard, she's crazy for this :WAP:

It's such a rush :jonnycat: I can't help but smile

Bends being her best song ever :deadbanana2:

a great album! The bonus tracks are some of the best songs, very unfortunate they didn't make the cut for the standard edition

6 hours ago, igotabigfatass said:

Is there any tea on continental Europe tour? I won't be able to make it to the UK/Ireland in February :rip:

I wish but i dont think so. Unless her album does amazing in some countries. Regarding the Dedicated tour - I think she cancelled her show in Hamburg not because of cold but because there wasn’t demand for her. Her show in Berlin was moved in a smaller venue and still didn’t sold out :cries: I’m afraid it was my first and last time seeing her live. 

Almost 7k videos already, yeah this is going viral :WAP: just in time for me to see her tomorrow, can't wait :keir:

I'm so pumped! I've only listened to the singles so far 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

How are you guys listening to the album when it hasn’t been released on AM yet? :cries:

It surfaced like over a week or so ago 

3 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Does anyone get Warm Heart vibes from Western Wind?! Sooo good :jonny: 

who? :huh:  

11 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

who? :huh:  

Mess i meant warm blood but you should’ve known that

45 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

It surfaced like over a week or so ago 

Where did you find it? 

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Mess i meant warm blood but you should’ve known that

well did you mean warm blood or black heart? :mandown: (I did figure WB tho)

The Loneliest Time got 150k streams yesterday! Talking To Yourself (which sits above it as her #4 most played) only got 77k.

I Really Like You (her #3) got 115k.

Meanwhile Good Time got 275k streams yesterday (who knew there were that many CVS Pharmacies), and Call Me Maybe got 622,000 streams yesterday, which is wild. 

the title track a classic already it's kinda insane :WAP:

2 hours ago, theflying said:

(who knew there were that many CVS Pharmacies)

;lLJKHSLKJSDHF NOT THIS LITERALLY BEING THE LAST PLACE I HEARD THAT SONG. SICKENING

I love this song. Makes me feel a mixture of happiness and sadness. A true autumnal hymn. 

I wonder if she's gonna add any other album tracks to the setlist after the album actually comes out... Kinda doubt it but it'd be nice.

Also yeah the title track is definitely the best of the singles so far (haven't listened to the leak yet, somehow). So sweet, gorgeous, love Rufus's inclusion, cute video as well. The bridge WHEW. Please smash somehow!

11 hours ago, touch said:

Over 6k videos now :jonnycat:

Almost 8K :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.